We are on a mission to transform how tradespeople run their businesses and have a positive impact on their lives. We hire people with energy to build something special that will transform an industry and meaningfully impact the lives of our customers. Success for us is millions of people using Tradify across the world. Fundamentally we want to solve big problems and build great products that people love and can’t live without.
This role is responsible for driving increased effectiveness, conversion rates and customer retention through managing and improving systems and processes across the Sales, Customer and Marketing organisations.
With a direct report in New Zealand and another in the UK, you’ll work closely with the Sales, Customer, Marketing and Technology teams to plan and execute business process improvements and enablement initiatives across core business systems.
Whether you come from a sales, marketing, technology or operational background, core to your success is the ability to identify, specify and implement systems and processes to optimize key revenue drivers. You’ll be a skilled influencer, able to work across key stakeholders in the business to identify and implement efficiencies, and project manage revenue enablement initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Defining and implementing a revenue enablement roadmap that aligns with Tradify’s growth goals
- Developing and executing sales, customer and business systems enablement initiatives to improve conversion rates, retention rates and customer outcomes;
- Managing our Marketing, Sales and Customer enablement tech stack, ensuring we optimise its use for the teams today, and proactively identify and plan for future requirements
- Identifying and documenting enablement requirements, managing the prioritisation process, project managing implementation and tracking impact of initiatives;
- Building key reports and performance dashboards within Hubspot and other supporting business systems, and providing regular insights on sales and customer performance;
- Developing tools and processes to enable customer-facing roles to efficiently access relevant content (product guides, calculators, case studies) and evaluating the effectiveness of content in delivering results;
- Staying up to date with industry trends, methodologies, and best practices in revenue enablement processes and systems to continually enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales, marketing and customer teams
- Managing, coaching and developing the global operations specialists
If you thrive on creative problem-solving, variety, organisation, and creative thinking, you’ll love this role.
You’re going to love this job if you:
- Are data and process driven
- Are comfortable with technology with the innate ability to learn new tools quickly
- Have strong project management skills
- Have strong stakeholder management experience and can influence to achieve outcomes
- Have a deep knowledge of the buyer’s journey
- Believe Tradespeople do important work and want to be part of an environment that works relentlessly to ensure we make their lives better
- Thrive in a great team environment where everyone is friendly, smart, and driven
We offer a dynamic high-growth environment where people can learn and thrive. If you want a fast-paced, action-oriented and sometimes unpredictable and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
For the right candidate, we offer competitive remuneration, Employee Share Options (ESOP), and a great working environment with monthly team lunches, Down Tools Days (ask about these), Volunteer and Birthday leave, PLUS a values-based culture.
If you want to join a high-growth SaaS business transforming an industry, get in touch.