Welcome to Stramit! We are so glad you are taking the time to understand more about this opportunity we currently have and why we think you should come and work with us! Simply put (Although we are far from simple!) Stramit is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll-formed steel building products. We have 16 sites across Australia, full of exceptional people and are proud to provide customers with exceptional products and services.
We are excited to be recruiting for a brand-new role, National Sales Operations Manager. Based in Knoxfield, you will be collaboratively working with the General Manager of Sales and Marketing to provide direction and leadership to the National sales team. You will be instrumental in driving market share growth and brand awareness into a variety of market segments across the building sector.
Main Responsibilities, Key points about this role:
- Create, Develop, and implement sales processes; supporting and developing high performing sales team!
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes;
- Provide data and analysis to identify trends and sales opportunities, and support strategic decision-making;
- Develop and manage automation tools to increase sales process efficiency;
- Implement and manage CRM tools to maximize opportunities and customer relationships
- Research and gather data on existing and/or new technologies to support the sales strategy;
- Maintain a safe working environment ensuring compliance with all Stramit policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, we need from you:
The selected candidate will have proven business acumen, a coaching and mentoring leadership style, and demonstrable planning and organising skills. It is essential that you have a "hands-on" work ethic; leading by example is a prerequisite to the success of this person and their role.
You will also demonstrate the following experience:
- Proven people management skills, mentoring, and coaching;
- Strong strategic, analytical commercial, and critical thinking skills;
- High-level presentation skills;
- Strong customer focus;
- Able to manage multi-tasks with an ability to prioritise objectives and meet tight deadlines;
- A highly self-motivated, dynamic individual, able to influence the sales team across multiple sites nationally.
- Strategic planning and budget planning experience.
This position will involve extensive travel across sites in Australia.
Most important part… why work with us? What's in it for you?!
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and commitment to make a difference, you’ll have a bright future with us. Whether in the factory, on the road, or in the office, you’ll be working with the best in the industry. You’ll be part of a supportive team continually finding better ways to do things – all aimed at making it easier for our customers to get the job done. We are proud to offer:
- Parental Leave policy. Primary carers receive full base pay for 26 weeks or receive 50% of full pay over 52 weeks. Secondary carers receive 4 weeks of full pay.
- 5 additional leave days ‘New Parent Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work
- Enjoy Stramit’s FLEX IT work program where we have 2 dedicated onsite workdays for people to collaborate onsite and build more in person connections. (role dependant)
- Strong Inclusion and diversity commitment to our team members including Gender affirmation leave (10 days), LGBTQ+ Rainbow Tick accreditation.
- We welcome first-time job seekers and youth through our targeted recruitment campaigns and partner with government and community groups to attract people.
- Stramit+ app, FULL of fantastic discounts at Coles, Woolworths and popular retailers as well as health and wellness access.
- Know someone who would be great at Stramit? Refer them to us and be rewarded with $750*! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Full training, the latest technology and tools of the trade to support your success at Stramit!
Sounds good? Thanks we think so too! Please apply via ‘apply now’ button or if you would like to speak to someone about this role, please get in touch directly with Emma Kelly, Talent Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing your application and discussing your next opportunity with Stramit!