What We Do
Managing cyber risk, together
– As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for Forescout’s solutions. Forescout is at the forefront of one of the largest needs in the security space. Forescout delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, IoT, OT, IoMT.
Our team is looking for individuals who have positive energy, an entrepreneurial spirt, and the drive to partner with our committed team to sell the best technology and drive team success!
What You Will Do
This position will be part of our growing Global Deal Desk Team. The Senior Deal Desk Analyst will work with the Sales Rep, Inside Sales team/Renewal Reps, and Legal and Order Management team to support the day-to-day activities of the Deal Desk.
- Support and work closely with the Sales team and Sales leaders to structure the deal and make sure that discounts are within the threshold as per guidelines.
- Work with the Legal team on documentation such as MAF, Price Commit letters, Sub scoping, Technical specification, and other letters.
- Co-ordinate and work with the Order Management team to resolve any issues with Quote to make sure that PO is getting booked.
- The candidate should be able to work on smart sheets, prior experience on smart sheets is preferred.
- Work with Sales Operations and Renewals team to drive Upsell/Cross-sell and uplift on renewals. Structure and work with sales to convert the Old licensing model to Term based Licensing.
- CPQ Quoting: prior experience working on CPQ Quoting and Oracle is preferred.
- Sales enablement: Any process changes in terms of Quoting or End of Support and End of sales SKU should be communicated and explained to sales reps on calls.
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce, and understanding of CPQ is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Escalate non-standard terms and policy exceptions for approvals.
- Ensures standard SLAs and timely follow-up/resolution of outstanding issues.
- Provide high-level customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Contribute insight to process improvement, efficiencies, and automaton to Salesforce CRM and CPQ
- Provide expert guidance to Sales in the areas of deal structuring, pricing, and contract management.
- Participate in deal reviews with Sales/Sales Leadership to help drive Account-Level strategy on pricing/deal structuring.
What You Will Bring To Forescout
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Deal Desk & Business Operations; Strategy or similar capacity for a SaaS or Ad/MarTech company and/or a foundational skill set in transaction services or an analytical sales finance role.
- Experience presenting or going on calls with sales is plus.
- Experience interacting and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide analytical support.
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities.
- Personality traits: influencer, analytical, resourceful, self-starter, great communicator, passionate, flexible, accountable, dependable, and organized.
- Working experience on Salesforce CRM, CPQ Quoting, and Deal Desk process knowledge is a must.
More About Forescout
Forescout Technologies, Inc. delivers automated cybersecurity across the digital terrain, maintaining continuous alignment of customers’ security frameworks with their digital realities, including all asset types – IT, OT, IoT, IoMT. The Forescout Continuum Platform provides complete asset visibility, continuous compliance, network segmentation and a strong foundation for Zero Trust. For more than 20 years, Fortune 100 organisations and government agencies have trusted Forescout to provide automated cybersecurity at scale. Forescout arms customers with data-powered intelligence to accurately detect risks and quickly remediate cyberthreats without disruption of critical business assets. Learn more at www.Forescout.com.
To continuously identify, protect, and ensure the compliance of all cyber assets across the modern organisation.
A world where every cyber asset is seen, secure and compliant.
Our Cultural Values
- One Team – We all work together, and we all win together.
- Cyber Obsessed – We are curious about technology, innovative and passionate about solving problems.
- Customer Driven – We listen, we learn, and we make it right.
- Relentless – We're smart, determined, and find a way. We figure stuff out.
- Collaborative, without Ego – No one succeeds alone. We strive to be the humble person that people want to work with.
Our DEI Statement
At Forescout, we are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of background, experiences, and perspectives leads to innovation, creativity, and better decision making. We strive to create an environment where all team members feel valued, respected, and empowered. We actively promote equal opportunities and fair treatment for all individuals, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. By embracing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, we aspire to build a successful culture where we work together and win together as One Team.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Forescout does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Forescout employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Employment Placement Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event.
Forescout Technologies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value and embrace diversity, equality, inclusion, and collaboration at the core of our “One Team” philosophy. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.