Neoflam America is looking for talented individuals to join our company.
Position: Sales Operation Assistant (Full-Time Position)
We are urgently seeking professionals for a great opportunity at an entry level position that will provide great experience in the wholesale industry. The Sales Operation Assistant will be tasked to help assist/support our sales team as well as our operations team with a variety of tasks and duties and will mainly report to the Sales Manager and Operations Manager. A detailed list of descriptions is listed below.
· Review Customer’s PO; Send out invoice and ensure every invoice is accurate
· Input orders into company system (NetSuite)
· Create shipping paperwork for inbound and outbound shipping
· Create carton label and pallet label
· Track shipments and update master list
· Proficiency with Excel and Google Docs preferred
· Korean/English bilingual (Fluent) highly preferred
· Must be authorized and eligible to work in the U.S.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
· Paid sick days & holidays
· Paid vacation
· Office snacks and drinks provided
Highel Inc. dba Neoflam America is the North American branch of Neoflam. It is a wholesale company that exports to over 70 countries worldwide with over 200 global buyers. It is in the forefront of kitchenware and produces over 12 million cookware per year.
Neoflam for healthy and happy life
- Value your Healthy Life -
Our aim is to ignite a passion for healthy living in every home, to support and contribute to the growing awareness of the need for a sustainable, non-toxic cooking future. We achieve this by combining cutting-edge concepts, technologies and materials to create the most innovative, healthy, colorful kitchenware and cookware in the world market today.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Laguna Hills, CA 92653: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Korean (Preferred)
Work Location: In person