F. Schumacher & Co. is a fast-growing and innovative interior design company. We are a technological leader on the design frontier, constantly pushing boundaries and striving for excellence. We are driven by a shared belief that design transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark.
F. Schumacher & Co., also known as FSCO, is the parent company to many brands within our portfolio. This role is part of Schumacher North America, which is the largest division of the company.
Schumacher designs and produces some of the most beautiful fabrics, wallcoverings, trims, furniture and accessories in the world. Our portfolio of products is broad, but they are united by a passion for design, a thirst for what is next, an appreciation for what’s come before, a drive to make our products with enormous care and attention for detail. Schumacher has myriad showrooms in the United States and nationally, as well as a best-in-class website.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be a member of the Commercial Strategy & Execution team, reporting to the Director of Commercial Strategy & Execution. This team is responsible for operational and strategic reporting for all teams across the organization in addition to leading commercial initiatives. The Sales Operations Analyst will drive incremental revenue by owning reporting and insights for the sales team—empowering our sales organization to spend their time on activities with the highest ROI and track their performance against critical KPIs.
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will add value through your:
- Support sales team’s reporting and insights needs, including but not limited to: regional performance trends, customer insights, sales funnel metric tracking, etc.
- Build and maintain dashboards and custom reports to track key metrics, empower other team members with data, and investigate business questions.
- Collaborate with Product Team (Product Management and Engineering) and Enterprise Systems Team to automate sales reporting and other data management functionalities.
Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to understand the business intelligence needs of their team, including identifying reporting process improvement opportunities
- Communicate insights effectively to respective stakeholder audiences in a variety of formats; formal presentations, weekly reporting, etc.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into digestible and actionable insights for leadership and/or a non-technical audience
Strategy and Insights Mindset
- Execute a range of deep-dive analyses addressing key business issues.
- Take requested analyses to the next level by incorporating your own perspective and insights
- Play an active role in strategic discussions focused on the data and insights future of the organization
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a fast paced, business-oriented role
- Highly skilled in MS Office (including Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Experience or working knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools (Power BI preferred)
- Experience working with sales teams, tech product management, and/or engineering teams a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and change direction based on business needs
- A sense of urgency and willingness to take initiative and be proactive
- A self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, stay organized, and happily speak up as needed
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy, or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.