We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (15000+ experts across 26 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We are looking for great new colleagues. That is where you come in!
Nagarro's global SAP business unit is a leading IT full-service provider for critical business applications and complex ERP landscapes in digital transformation. With more than 1.000 employees, we are one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for medium-sized companies and enterprises with an international focus.
We advise our customers on IT strategy and processes, implement and operate systems including the associated support and maintenance. In addition to many years of SAP experience in cross-industry core processes, we have distinctive and specific know-how in retail, the process industry, manufacturing, professional services and the public sector. We take an open-ended approach and support our customers in on-prem, cloud or hybrid scenarios. In addition, we offer products developed in-house to increase efficiency.Job Description
Die deutsche Stellenbeschreibung findest du hier:
Nagarro Sachbearbeiter (m/w/d) Vertriebsinnendienst | SmartRecruiters
The position is to be filled at one of our locations or remotely troughout Germany.
- You are the contact person for all customer issues of our existing SAP customers.
- You create offers and manage orders and contracts.
- You check invoices and prepare the billing.
- You are responsible for the administration of the ITSM tool (ticket system: ticket creation and processing as well as master data maintenance).
- You take over organizational tasks and the coordination of projects.
- You create evaluations and analyses.
- You will provide support in tender management.
- You have a completed apprenticeship or a degree in economics or relevant experience in internal sales or customer support.
- You are confident in using MS Office.
- Prior knowledge of SAP is not required, but helpful.
- You are characterized by personal responsibility, reliability, accuracy and team orientation.
- Fluent German (C1) and good English skills (B1) complete your profile.
- 30 days of paid vacation, internal and external training opportunities, MyN – Nagarro Employee Share Program, attractive company car and company bicycle arrangements, company-funded accident insurance policy, modern office space at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, access to the corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products. With us, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.