"All candidates must be directly contracted by ASK Consulting on their payroll and cannot be subcontracted. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this moment".
Job Title: Deal Desk Analyst 2
Duration: 4+ Months
Location: San Jose, CA
Pay Rate: $45/hr. on W2
What you will do:
- The primary focus of this position will be to help structure profitable and compliant transactions that address the needs of a diverse set of internal corporate customers, maximize revenue, and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the North America Digital Marketing Sales force.
- This role will act in a fiduciary capacity in managing first line approvals for the deal approval process, including deal structuring and accelerating deal closures.
- This will be accomplished by meeting with your sales teams to identify Customers' critical business issues and assist in structuring transaction that meet both requirements and the Customer's needs.
- Manage the day-to-day deal approval process, meet with sales teams, communicate via documented business case with cross-functional stakeholders to articulate deal value in a consistent manner.
- Draft and certify customer contracts. Perform to a specified set of metrics and service levels.
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with policy and procedures.
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to Legal, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Revenue Assurance, Business Units, Order Management, Credit and other functions.
- Regularly communicate with your sales teams to ensure consistent application of process and policy.
- Ensure that transactions adhere to internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines.
- Prepare in-quarter deal status and communication to management. Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience Proven experience in FP and A, Sales Finance, Sales Operations or Deal Desk.
- Experience drafting and analyzing binding sales agreements.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Experience in structuring multi-element contracts including subscriptions, licenses, services and support.
- Proficient in software revenue recognition accounting, SOP 97-2 and related. Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience.
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
About ASK: ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.