🧠 About The Role
You will play a critical role in supporting our sales organization by ensuring smooth sales processes, optimizing sales efficiency, and providing valuable insights through data analysis.
You will work closely with the sales team and founders, as well as other cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth and enhance overall sales performance.
You'll also get a great equity package and competitive salary as an early-stage team member.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain sales processes and guidelines to streamline the sales cycle from lead generation to deal closure and management
- Work closely with our founding team on developing a Sales Playbook, and defining our go-to-market strategy
- Analyze sales data to generate actionable insights, identify trends, and make data-driven recommendations to optimize sales performance
- Prepare regular reports and dashboards to track key sales metrics, including pipeline, conversion rates, and revenue forecasts.
- Assist in the creation of sales collateral, presentations, and training materials to support the sales team.
- Evaluate, implement, and manage sales tools and technologies to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Assist in quota setting and tracking to drive sales performance and ensure fair distribution of targets.
🧳 What We're Looking For
- You have been part of a fast growing B2B SaaS company
- You have at least 3 years experience in Sales or Revenue Operations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets and generate actionable insights
- You are proficient in sales tools like: Salesforce (a must), Salesloft, Gong, Zapier, Adobe, Marketo and others
- You understand how to optimize sales processes to speed up new hire onboarding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are humble, you ask a lot of questions, are naturally curious and hungry to achieve impressive things in life and work
💰 Salary, Equity & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Substantial equity package
- Health and dental insurance
- All the latest tech you need; MacBook, monitors, etc.
- Monthly budget to spend on books and conferences to keep learning
🔎 Interview Process
- Intro Call
- Sales Ops take-home challenge
- Career History Interview
- Final interview
Sounds like something for you? Then, we would love to hear from you.