Description And Requirements
Deal Analysis & Optimization
- Analyze incoming deals to understand the customer’s requirement, business objectives and financial implications, ensuring readiness for Deal Qualification Review (DQR).
- Collaborate with sales, legal and finance teams to review and evaluate the deal terms, deal structure, commercials and any risks and associated mitigation strategies.
- Develop Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) business case for the client engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services, target market and competitive landscape to deliver proposals that highlight our unique value proposition.
- Create content tailored to your client through research of the client context, footprint and strategics objectives, ensuring these are reflected in the proposals.
- Craft well structured and compelling documentation aligned with brand guidelines, formatting standards and quality assurance processes.
- Adhere to proposal submission guidelines, including formatting, word limits and version control.
- Translate technical detail into concise and persuasive language to resonate with the target audience.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop win themes and proposal strategies that maximize our success and associated win rate.
- Provide guidance to sales teams on deal structures, pricing guidelines, and contractual requirements to support negotiation strategies.
- Manage the end to end proposal development process, including key deliverables, budget management, schedule management and risk & issue management.
- Lead proposal kick-off meetings, drive storyboarding sessions, facilitate key review meetings, final document review, coordinate proposal governance & sign off, document production, and delivery of the completed proposal.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to gather inputs, review drafts and register necessary endorsements and approvals prior to release of proposal.
- Actively engage in all gate reviews throughout the deal flow, including Deal Qualification Review, Technical Certification, Deal Review, Contract Review, Win/Loss Reviews and Solution Handover.
- Ensure timescales are achieved at each step of the bid process, including all internal governance, while taking the initiative in setting realistic deadlines.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices, proposal trends and evolving client demands.
- Seek feedback from sales teams, clients, and internal stakeholders to improve proposal quality, effectiveness and win rates.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate the proposal development process.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of proposal templates, tools & resources.
- Bachelors Degree in business, project management or a related field. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Proven experience in proposal management with a focus on writing and knowledge management.
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills, with a strong command of grammar, punctuation, and style.
- Ability to distill complex information and technical details into clear, concise, and compelling content.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple proposals simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Excellent research and analytical skills to gather and synthesize information effectively.
- Familiarity with proposal management software and tools is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), graphic design and/or desktop publishing an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work as part of a global team which may require engaging across distances, cultures,
- and time zones in a matrix organizational structure.
- APMP Practitioner Certification or possession of skill set and experience to acquire certification required.
- External project management certification such as PMP from PMI or other project management certification is preferred.
- 8 years of progressive sales focused business experience in the information technology sector.
- India - Karnātaka - Bangalore
- India - Karnātaka - BANGALORE
- India - Karnātaka
- India - Karnātaka - Bangalore , * India - Karnātaka - BANGALORE