Description and Requirements
Deal Triage & Pre-Qualification
- Triage incoming deals during pre-qualification to ensure data accuracy and completeness and determine the deal segmentation based on agreed parameters.
- Ensure the timely routing of deals to the relevant teams for further qualification and assessment prior to progressing the deal to the Deal Qualification Review (DQR) gate.
- Ensure strong adherence to governance structures across all sales motions through advocacy, training and acting as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders across sales, pre-sales and delivery teams.
- Develop and maintain Deal Desk tools and templates to streamline the deal approval process, enabling pipeline efficiency and associated conversion to revenue.
- Manage scheduling and adoption of all gate reviews throughout the deal flow, including Deal Qualification Review, Technical Certification, Deal Review, Contract Review, Win/Loss Reviews and Solution Handover.
- Maintain a deal approval process that ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and corporate Delegation of Authority (DoA).
- Execute a regular audit program to monitor compliance across the deal flow, driving improvement in overall compliance and recovery plans where required.
Pipeline Analysis & Insights
- Generate and analyze deal related metrics, reports, and dashboards to provide insights into deal performance, trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and track pipeline, win/loss ratios, revenue split and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provide regular recommendations based on data driven insights, and collaborate with key stakeholders to realize proposed solutions and efficiencies.
- Support project setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to enable resource assignment and time tracking.
- Facilitate regular board to review pipeline and staffing levels, ensuring all deals in pipeline are effectively resourced and provide insight to delivery teams in preparation for handover of executed deals.
- Enable regular utilization reporting for presales managers to support effective resource management.
- Enable regular bid budget performance reporting to support Engagement Managers and Deal Advisors.
- Bachelors Degree in business, finance or a related field. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Proven experience in deal desk, sales operations, or related role within a services organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and make data driven recommendations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI and Codata.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a global team which may require engaging across distances, cultures,
- and time zones in a matrix organizational structure.
- Exposure to bid and proposal management with APMP Foundation Certification an advantage.
- 3-8 years of progressive broad-based information technology and business experience.
- India - Karnātaka - Bangalore
- India - Karnātaka - BANGALORE
- India - Karnātaka
- India - Karnātaka - Bangalore , * India - Karnātaka - BANGALORE