We’re seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Revenue Operations Manager to join our dynamic Sales team. The Revenue Operations Manager will play a key role in optimizing our revenue generation processes and ensuring the alignment of Sales, Marketing and Product efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience with HubSpot and a strong understanding of SaaS sales operations.
At Zenhub, our mission is to help make software teams more productive. Our product is used by more than 8000 organizations around the world to help plan and track software projects and provide visibility into progress and key milestones for the wider organization.
We’re backed by three of Canada’s most prominent venture firms, Yaletown Ventures, BDC Capital and Ripple Ventures, as well as Axiom Zen, an award-winning product studio responsible for breakout hits in the Web3 space like Dapper Labs, CryptoKitties and NBA TopShot.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams to streamline and automate revenue-related processes
- Utilize HubSpot to manage and optimize lead routing, lead scoring, and lead nurturing workflows
- Implement and maintain integrations using Zapier to connect ZenHub's various systems, ensuring data accuracy and consistency
- Analyze sales and marketing data to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for process improvement
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide actionable insights to stakeholders
- Assist in the design and execution of sales campaigns, including email marketing, lead generation, and follow-up strategies
- Monitor and manage data quality within CRM systems, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive process improvements and contribute to revenue growth initiatives
- Train team members on best practices for using HubSpot and other revenue-related tools
Who You Are:
- Proven experience 5+ years in a revenue operations, sales operations, or related role within the SaaS industry
- Proficiency in HubSpot, including lead management, automation workflows, and reporting
- Experience with Zapier or similar integration platforms to connect various SaaS tools
- Experience with ChartMogul, including reporting, and working with data sources
- Experience with FreshSuccess or similar platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work across teams and departments
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and software development workflows is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently to drive initiatives forward
- Bonus points for familiarity with ChartMogul, Mixpanel and Fresh Success
More about ZenHub:
We’re proudly Great Place to Work Certified! 100% of our surveyed team members said ZenHub is a great place to work, and we received a 94% average Trust Index© Score from our team members.
Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the role description. One of our values is “Growth Mindset”. If you have some of the qualities listed above, and are excited about the role and motivated to learn – we want to hear from you!
At ZenHub our people are the priority. We believe the more perspectives we embrace, the stronger our team. We recruit the best, and welcome people of all backgrounds regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or ability. With a focus on respect and a commitment to continuous learning, we’re building an inclusive culture that supports our team in doing their best work. We work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Boundaryless working style. We want our team to work from wherever is best for them. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home office or from our bright, spacious, and dog-friendly collaboration hub, we support you. For those opting to wfh, we offer a generous monthly stipend to cover ongoing remote work expenses. If you opt to join us in-office, we’ll contribute to your commute expenses or bike maintenance.
○ Flexible vacation. We work hard and it’s important we take time to recharge. We have a flexible time off policy with no hard limit and encourage our team members to take a minimum of 3 weeks off per year.
○ A commitment to continued learning and development. We provide an annual professional development budget to use towards conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set.
○ Fitness reimbursements. Stay fit with our monthly reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-of-the-line equipment. In addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous annual new tech budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave + top up. We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on our team are eligible for leave top-up and have the ability to create flexible schedules or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ Social Connection. Our team has access to a shared collaboration space in Vancouver, but we're committed to remote-first. We're focused on fostering strong relationships and an equitable experience no matter where in the world you’re working.
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!