Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 22 days ago
Contact: Nic Gulliver
Our client is a fast growth disruptor in a $30b+ technology industry, providing technology services to residential and small business customers across Australia.
Having recently bought and amalgamated numerous boutique companies, they are looking to hire a Chief Marketing Officer/Chief Revenue Officer to lead the growth strategy for the businesses and oversee all revenue generating elements across sales and marketing.
Reporting to a CEO renowned for creating psychologically safe company cultures where all employees have a voice, you will lead, inspire and develop a team of around 30 employees across sales and marketing.
It Is Likely That Your Proven Experience Will Include
- Success in senior revenue leadership roles
- Leading and inspiring cultures of ownership, excellence and delivery
- Creating optimized operations after the merging of multiple companies
- Working in fast paced environments with shifting priorities
- Telecommunication or technology experience
Your Strengths And Traits Will Likely Include
- Hunger to achieve massive things, in a business ripe for growth.
- Leadership and team building
- Decisive leadership, whilst always treating people with care and respect is a must. Want to join and develop an already wonderful team and business culture is key.
- Ability to inspire, selling the big picture as well as problems and solutions.
- Expertise in creating sales models.
- Proven experience driving successful growth of relevant businesses.
- Want to take ownership and make high business impact.
- Being highly organised and thrives in fast paced complex businesses.
- Driving excellence and continuous improvement
This position offers an opportunity to play a key role in successfully disrupting a major technology industry and provide better key technology services to all Australians.
Due to our client being publicly listed, suitable candidates will be asked to sign an NDA before being provided full details on the client and this opportunity.
This search assignment is being led by Recruitment Practice Lead Dan Gordon & Lead Recruiter Nic Gulliver. Dan & Nic share more than 40 years IT recruitment experience, recruiting executive positions together for more than 15 years. To find out more about this opportunity, please 'ApplyJob#257703
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.