Sales Operations Specialist
Branded Bills stands proud as one of the fastest-growing apparel companies in the country. Our competencies, such as the principles of Integrity, Trust, and Respect, Passion for Succeeding, Knowing your Business, and Effective Communication, guide our sales department journey. As we aim to become a world-class selling organization, we're looking for dynamic individuals who can align with our ethos and drive our brand forward.
The Sales Operations Specialist will oversee the daily workflow of the sales department to ensure efficient operations while supporting the Vice President of Sales in daily responsibilities. The role will report to the VP of Sales.
CRM Management & Optimization:
- Manage and refine the HubSpot CRM ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and timeliness.
- Customize CRM fields, views, and workflows to match sales processes.
- Design and implement dashboards and reporting tools to track team performance and sales metrics.
- Utilize Netsuite as a data source and order administrator and be familiar with navigating the platform to perform optimization
Sales & Marketing Alignment:
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure smooth lead transitions, accurate lead scoring, and optimized nurture workflows.
- Collaborate with marketing on campaign tracking within the CRM.
- Provide feedback from sales to marketing on lead quality and content effectiveness.
Training & Support:
- Develop and maintain a training program for sales and marketing teams on HubSpot CRM use.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for CRM-related queries, providing hands-on support and solutions.
Analysis & Strategy Development:
- Analyze sales trends, conversion rates, and other key metrics to provide actionable insights.
- Recommend and implement strategies to optimize the sales process, reduce the sales cycle, and boost conversions.
- Work with third parties to integrate other tools and platforms with HubSpot CRM.
- Stay updated with HubSpot features and industry best practices to ensure the CRM serves as a cutting-edge tool for the company.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement and present innovative solutions.
- Continually assess and introduce tools and technologies that can drive efficiency and effectiveness in sales operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or a related field.
- Proven experience with HubSpot CRM administration and customization.
- Proven experience with Netsuite ERP administration and customization.
- Knowledge of sales processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
- HubSpot CRM Certification.
- Experience in a similar industry or sales environment.
- Knowledge of other CRM tools and integrations.
Branded Bills is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mesa, AZ 85202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of HubSpot experience do you have?
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person