District Sales and Operations Manager
T-Mobile Premium Retailer – Wireless Vision
The District Sales and Operations Manager is passionate about driving sales and operations with integrity. We’re looking for a District Sales and Operations Manager who thrives in a dynamic and high energy environment and can bring a unique mix of industry knowledge and passion for people. This person will drive results while maintaining the culture that makes us the place to be.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to focus on driving consistent growth and profitability in your District, by focusing on sales and operational results.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Operations, you will drive sales and operational results by coaching, developing and leading your team to exceed goals with integrity.
- Responsible for leadership and management of up to 6 - 12 retail store locations across the District.
- Creates clear responsibilities and processes for District team to standardize processes and measure results.
- Ensures District is compliant with T-Mobile and Wireless Vision’s policies, procedures and standards.
- Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks by motivating your team to achieve the highest results.
- Coaches and develops your team by building a culture that promotes a positive open team environment for employees and customers through recognition, performance management, listening sessions and team building.
- Effectively manages all people responsibilities including recruitment, retention, development and accountability.
- Develops and improves the District by considering multiple and varied viewpoints when addressing problems and opportunities.
- Analyzes Profit and Loss to identify individual and District opportunities and performance gaps that will drive results.
- Establishes and builds relationships with key partners to support the training, operational and development of the market that will lead to its success.
- Models high standards of integrity to create a District culture that aligns with Wireless Vision’s Core Values.
- 2-5 years of multi-unit store management experience with a proven track record of driving performance
- High School diploma or GED required
- The ability to lead, and inspire teams through strong human resource skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Solid computer proficiency including PC Window’s applications (Excel and Word)
- Ability to analyze results, strategize, make sound decisions and take responsibility
- Demonstrated financial results in both sales and multi-unit store management
What We’ll Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k match.
- Phone service discounts.
- Development and growth opportunities.
Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace