The PCA Group of Companies is a fully vertically integrated, tech-enabled, and truly omnichannel global distribution company for the worldwide beauty and wellness sector. Led by the founding family for over 30 years, our 1500-person team supports multichannel distribution to 150+ countries. Through our interwoven set of capabilities — investments, logistics, retail strategy, and marketing, among others — we empower our clients to cut through the noise in an increasingly saturated global market.
The Key Account Senior Manager, TPG National Accounts will be responsible for the complete strategic vision and execution of account strategy and overall retail account management to build profitability and grow market share. Profitability, achievement of YOY sell in/sell out financial targets and relationship cultivation to gain more real estate and brand love for the TPG portfolio are the primary performance metrics for this role. Oversee strategy and execution for the overall stock levels and ensure appropriate product mix of stock by retailers via timely ordering and proactive analysis and monitoring to avoid overages and out of stock conditions.Scope of Work:
Cross Functional Expectations:
- 40% Stock and Sales Plan Forecasting, Safety Stock and NPD/ Core Allocation Modeling by brand and channels with real time sell out data. Lead decision making to maximize opportunities and reduce RTV risk. Weekly share back of updates and key learnings with impacted cross function groups. Right goods, right time, right investments ambition. Full ownership on net sales target achievement.
- 25% Point of Contact for Retailers to ensure TPG brands create relevant go to market tactical plans, sell through strategies and have optimal visibility during retailer key moments. Build TPG status as Brand Vendor of Choice.
- 15% Research Competitive Landscape, like as brands and relevant industry disruptors to gather insights and update internal cross functional teams on best practices and logistical efficiencies.
- 10% Budget Management
- 10% Special Projects
- The individual will maintain strong relationships with senior management at retail partners and effectively negotiates for space, location, exposure, margin, etc
- Partner with GM on weekly, monthly and annual forecast and plans for both dotcom and B&M
- Partner with cross functional teams (marketing, sales operations, trade marketing, education Etc.) on building account specific marketing plans for gaining market share and increasing profit.
Required Education and Competencies:
- Self-motivated, resourceful, results oriented with strong communication & organizational skills
- Analytical and creative in approach to identifying opportunities and solving problems, demonstrating entrepreneurial risk mentality and innovative management skills
- Financial acumen with P&L and budget management experience. Proven ability to develop strategic goals, drive company sales and achieve profit objectives.
- Strong negotiation skills and thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape and retailer DNA
- Highly Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in cosmetic or retail management
Salary commensurate with experience. ($110,000.00 to $125,000.00)Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, marital or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. The PCA Group of Companies recognizes and values the benefits of a diverse workforce.