Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
Responsible for the execution of the overall strategic
direction within region for Sales Operations.
- Lead, collaborate and execute regional projects.
- Manage and monitor contract review procedures and
regional customer specific requirements.
- Manage customer master data and related reporting.
- Establish, manage and monitor customer credit limits to
- Resolve customer issues.
- Participate in developing sales forecast, along with
compiling, analyzing and reporting on various aspects
of the sales forecast data to support sales activities.
Bachelor level degree in Business or related field
- 5 – 7 years of administrative experience in related field
- Conflict resolution experience
- Proven leadership ability
- Detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This is a 1st shift position [8:00 AM to 4:30 PM].
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous 401k match
- Education tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Comprehensive Training Program and access to Online Learning
Oetiker, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.