Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world's favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it's business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate, so we don't look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don't meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you're a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Revenue Operations Analyst supports fact-based decision-making and is a trusted partner of Pax8's sales and marketing teams responsible for enabling effectiveness and facilitating best practices. They provide reports, and analyses, and promote the adoption of CRM systems. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with IT, Finance, Marketing, and Sales to implement corporate business practices and scalable processes that enable the organization to scale.
- Manage and execute the definition of territories and assignment of quotas for sales colleagues. Assist regional RevOps Partners with creating and maintaining quotas to provide accurate reporting and tracking of financial results.
- Collaborate with the extended regional Revenue Ops teams to plan & implement GTM activities and extend best practices by driving the adoption of globally standardized processes and systems. (25%)
- Promote the adoption of the CRM and sales & marketing systems and ensure the information in these systems are accurate and up to date.
- Provide reporting and analysis for programs, products, individuals, and teams. Manage applications and processes used to support department activities, act as the resident expert, and manage programs and projects as assigned.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least three (3) years of Sales Operations or Revenue Operations experience
- Advanced Excel, and experience with data analysis tools such as SQL, Power Bi, Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, etc.
- Experienced in B-to-B, SaaS, Cloud Based Software.
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Functions effectively in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $68,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #BI-Remote
- Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.