Welcome to TheFork! We're on a mission to bring people together, feed the human spirit and champion restaurant culture because we strongly believe the best things in life happen around the table, and we want you to experience those unforgettable moments. 🍽
Through Our Exceptional Lineup Of Products
Founded in 2007 and present in 12 countries, we are the leading restaurant booking platform across Europe and Australia, and offer the broadest community of diners access to thousands of incredible restaurants. How do we make this happen.
📱TheFork App: our free restaurant discovery & booking app that helps you find your next table with ease
💻TheFork Manager: our innovative software tool that digitises restaurant operations and helps restaurateurs manage their bookings and increase their revenue
💳TheFork PAY and TheFork Gift Card: quick and easy ways to pay directly from TheFork app, making the payment process a piece of cake.
We have offices all over Europe, boasting a fully international team from all over the world. We are all foodies at heart, and work together in a flexible, multicultural and positive environment which provides everyone with space to grow, both professionally and personally.
What You Will Do
As a Revenue Operations transversal project analyst, you will be working closely with the manager responsible for financial systems within the team. This is a transversal role so your daily job will impact directly billing, account receivables and cash collection teams.
Your daily task will include to manage various topics as:
- Providing support for monthly/quarterly upgrades of Microsoft Dynamics and any applicable local tax systems.
- Collaborating on monthly ITGC controls for access and user reviews, as well as other requirements for internal and external audits.
- Conducting monthly data integrity checks in collaboration with the product team to ensure a seamless billing campaign.
- Participating in the development of internal projects aimed at improving and automating systems.
- Collaborating on company projects that involve revenue operations processes, in conjunction with product teams serving internal users.
Who You Are
- You speak an advanced level of English. Any other European language will be a plus, especially French.
- You preferably already worked 2 years in a similar position or in billing, cash collections, or other finance position. Experience working on projects or with product teams is desirable.
- You have advanced excel skills. Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- You are dynamic, organized, with a methodical approach and attention to detail
- You have strong customer focus and you are a team player
- You have the ability to work under pressure to attain company and team objectives
- You have experience in ERP and Salesforce. Microsoft Dynamics knowledge is a plus.
What We Offer
An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💚 Complementary time off to spend with your loved ones
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
👶 Financial benefits in the events of a birth, adoption, pacs, or wedding
😌 Free access to the Calm app
🏡 Housing assistance plan to help find accommodations, or with repairs for your home
🏥 72% of health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.