The Sr. Director of Operations will be responsible for driving the organization toward achievement of strategic goals, operational excellence, and achievement of sales targets by standardizing operational workflows and tools to drive consistency cross-functionally at Star.
Our ideal candidate is passionate and determined to be a part of a winning team. You have experience building and leveraging data, process, and tools to support ambitious growth plans for B2B SaaS companies. You will be a key member of the leadership team, providing insights and analysis to guide our overall strategic direction, and work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Client Services, and the Executive leadership team to develop and optimize GTM strategy, processes, systems, and infrastructure to boost Sales enablement, accelerate revenue growth and global expansion.
- Build a world-class revenue operations organization that consists of Marketing Operations, Sales Operations and Customer Success Operations to effectively support the Go-to-Market (GTM) organizations in processes, operations, and systems & tools
- Partner with the executive team and GTM leaders to accelerate business growth and improve operational efficiency
- Enhance GTM infrastructure to support rapid business growth and global expansion
- Collaborate with senior sales leaders to identify opportunities to simplify & enhance the sales process through optimization and automation
- Collaborate closely with teams to deliver the strategic insights, forecasts, operational/financial metrics to support the GTM team’s QBRs
- Oversee the adoption of software applications used by the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to build and maintain a world class technology stack for the GTM team
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes that provide accurate prediction into future revenue performance
- Ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company while delivering high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Ensure RFP, RFI and contract processes are consistent and meet timing requirements
- Understand our client’s decision journey to better align and drive the transformation of the sales funnel and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Drive annual planning process across global Sales organization, including business modelling, territory planning and compensation design, in close partnership with Sales, Finance and other cross-functional leadership
- 15+ years’ Operations experience supporting Sales & Marketing teams in a B2B enterprise SaaS technology company
- Passionate about field success/enablement with a proven track record driving revenue growth through optimizing Sales Operations
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Data driven with a deep experience leveraging business analytics to drive actionable results
- Proven domain expertise in marketing and sales ops, including lead generation, scoring, routing, nurturing, downgrade; sales processes, sales forecast, territory design, comp design; account strategy and management; x/up-sell initiatives and optimization
- Strong business acumen and experience with supporting and improving highly transactional & inbound and outbound-led sales motion
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, and industry best practices to develop improved strategy
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously as well as effectively collaborate across teams and to work in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, communicating effectively with executives, and key stakeholders, as well as delivering presentations to leadership
- Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Proficient with Salesforce, Power BI, Hubspot, and Demandbase is a Must!
StarCompliance Background Checks
All positions require pre-employment screening due to employees potentially having access to highly sensitive and confidential information involving finance and compliance; candidates must be trustworthy and have a heightened sensitivity to protecting confidential financial, professional information. To be eligible for employment with StarCompliance, candidates must undergo a rigorous background investigation with checks including, but not limited to, criminal record history, consumer credit, employment history, qualifications, and education checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, marital/civil union/domestic partnership status, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by country, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. StarCompliance makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, please request a copy of our Equal Opportunities Policy.