Do you get excited when hearing about trademarks and brand protection news? YES?! So do we! At Corsearch, there’s no pushing trademark solutions and brand protection from our thoughts. We’re thinking about coined trademarks in the car, a detailed design search over lunch, counterfeits while sitting with the in-laws, and anti-piracy while working out
We are a mission-led company, driven by a passion for making the world better and safer for our brand customers and their consumers. It’s what we do. And people come to Corsearch to be challenged, developed, supported, and valued 👍✅The Role
We're looking for a highly motivated and experienced Deal Desk Manager to strengthen and build out the Deal Desk function within the Global Revenue Operations team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, who is based in our London office, the Deal Desk Manager will be an integral part of the Global Revenue Operations team with a focus on offering guidance to drive deal execution while complying with company policies and procedures and ensuring consistency to manage risk.
This position will partner and collaborate with Sales, Commercial Operations, Legal, Finance and Billing teams on proposed deals with a focus on ensuring that the organization is getting the best possible return on investment and that deals are in line with organizational strategy and internal policies.✅Responsibilities And Duties
- Establish and manage the day-to-day operations of Global Deal Desk supporting Account Executives (Sales) in deal structuring, margin analysis, special pricing, accounting and operational impacts, approvals and troubleshooting of deal issues.
- Act as a primary point of escalation for worldwide deal related matters, advising on alternative deal structures and value propositioning to help drive deal closure.
- Building strong relationships with Sales Leadership worldwide acting as a trusted advisor to proactively review complex and / or strategic deals in the pipeline to accelerate deal closure through early engagement and removal of downstream friction.
- Manage, nurture, and develop the offshore Sales Support Administration Team to ensure quote structure and deal closure in compliance with internal policies.
- Continuously looking for enhancements to streamline the CPQ quoting process to accelerate deal velocity in collaboration with Onboarding, Legal, Finance and Billing.
- Proven ability within a Deal Desk function with a strong understanding of deal structure and sales processes
- Prior experience of working with or managing an offshore team
- A highly detail oriented individual that can deliver creative solutions to non-standard and highly complex deals
- Experience working directly with a sales organization and an understanding of quota related and quarterly pressures
- Strong structured problem-solving skills along with an ability to demonstrate practical judgment in complex situations
- Ability to interact effectively with remote teams globally
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills with a knack for relationship and consensus building
- A demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced organization
- Strong experience using Salesforce and CPQ
Our integrated solutions convert ideas into brand and financial value through IP research and protection tools that simplify the commercial and regulatory landscapes and optimize brand presence. Whether it’s online or offline, we help thousands of global customers in every industry to secure, monitor, and enforce their brands.
Corsearch is proud to support our customers in delivering value to their communities. Whether they’re creating life-saving medicines or protecting revolutionary new technologies, Corsearch gives customers the power to improve the future.Behind the world’s best-known brands, there’s Corsearch.