Revenue Operations Lead - Strategy and Growth
Come be part of a rocketship that's creating a massive impact in the world of education!
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are thousands of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it's personalised learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM's, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi, Ola, Microsoft - among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED's Kunal Shah, Flipkart's Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy and Razorpay founders, Udaan's Sujeet Kumar among others.
- As Revops - Lead, you'll play a pivotal role to establish and lead our business development efforts. This role is for someone looking to create an impact by way of using a problem-solving and data-driven approach to assist and scale a high-performing sales team. Over the next years, our aim is to 10X our revenue each year.
- You'll work closely with our Associate Director Sales and the Sales team. You will be directly responsible for ensuring Newton School's penetration in the Indian startup & enterprise Work closely with Leaders and be a trusted advisor to individuals across the GTM teams such as Marketing, Sales and CS orgs
- Identify and make continuous recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity across sales, marketing, and the post-sale organisation.
- Develop and implement best practices to maximise CRM data, CRM hygiene for business analysis, and forecasting accuracy
- Analysis of data, creation, and management of reports and dashboards on Freshsales CRM.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing reporting using Freshsales and support business on planning, forecasting, and performance 3-4+ years relevant experience in Business analytics and/or SaaS RevOps shall be strongly preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a first principles mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase the effectiveness of the team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes.
- Results and detail-oriented with the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in acting as an advisor/thought partner to leadership teams shall be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of fresh-sales reporting and dashboards and highly process orientated is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Great opportunity: Newton School genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You'll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with Sales leaders/Directors/founders who have more than 3 decades of collective experience in building significant B2C/B2B startups.
- Great team: Work with a great, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity
- Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
- Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
- Impact: You get to be part of a passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
- Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive Pay-scale, flexible leave policy, and more!
Our Way Of Working
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. High transparency in decision making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- Market competitive salary.
We promise a meaningful journey with smart people, with opportunities to learn & grow. Plus, you can sleep peacefully knowing you are impacting lives in a big way, every day!