MonetizeMore is a global leader in ad revenue optimization. Our publisher partners run websites from all over the world and require top-tier solutions. We’ve been running for 13 years, and achieved prestigious Google ad tech and fastest-growing company awards, with over 270+ members around the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire, and the arbitrary 9 – 5 workday. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
What does the Monetizemore RevOps department look like?
Our RevOps team is just getting started and already making an impact! We design, configure and build the systems and processes that enable our go-to-market and growth functions. As a Revenue Operations Lead, your role is critical to the success of our GTM teams as they engage new customers and develop revenue opportunities.
What does a Revenue Operations Lead look like?
As Monetizemore’s dedicated Revenue Operations Lead, you will support our revenue teams by improving the efficiency and productivity of our GTM functions. We are looking for an individual who can bring experience in a scaling Revenue Operations team and can help build, maintain, and improve the GTMs tech stack.
What you'll do:
- Manage, administer, and maintain Salesforce (Sales Cloud)
- Ensure our tech stack is fully optimized and provide support to all teams utilizing our sales and support tools; identifying and evaluating opportunities for additions or enhancements
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work cross-departmentally with leadersto test and implement solutions
- Develop, manage, and launch new processes, workflows, and automation that drive the efficiency of our GTM teams
- Partner with the leadership team on building and maintaining team reporting and dashboards.
- Provide analytical leadership for GTM plans and activities, and deliver actionable insights to establish operational priorities
- Provide day-to-day operational support and internal customer service for Monetizemore’s GTM teams as the acting subject matter expert for our systems and processes
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in a Revenue, Sales or Business Operations role in SaaS.
- 3+ years of experience working as an administrator within a CRM (Salesforce Sales Cloud preferred)
- Familiar with a modern GTM tech stack. The stack could include Salesforce, Drift/Intercom, ActiveCampaign/Marketo, Salesloft/Outreach.
- Has run software evaluations and implemented integrated solutions across go-to-market teams.
- Firm understanding of the entire customer lifecycle, and the impact of systems and tools at each stage
- Ability to interpret process gaps and propose solutions to their underlying causes.
- Experience with a large tech stack and technical ability to optimize systems integrations
- A holistic thinker, able to manage multiple objectives/assignments while supporting initiatives across several cross-functional teams
- Able to quickly grasp new concepts and work in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- User-centric, empathetic approach to introducing business change
- Detail-oriented, taking into consideration each moving part of the system before taking action or recommending a solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter; highly analytical; capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 5 working hours that overlap with EST 9am to 5 pm.
Nice to have:
- Advanced with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets for modeling purposes.
- Experience in integrating product usage data into go-to-market tools and processes.
- Have worked in transactional SaaS or in Product Led Growth (PLG) with a freemium or free trial experience.
- Proficient in SQL
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Flexible working hours: You have the autonomy to set your own schedule
- Retreats: We meet in person for company get-togethers.
- Professional Career: Growth, trainings, and learning opportunities
If you are seeking to gain experience in a skill set that is highly relevant and transferable across all types of businesses, and you believe you would be a good fit for our RevOps Team, we encourage you to apply using the sidebar. Please provide specific reasons highlighting what distinguishes you from other applicants. We prioritize the selection of individuals over robots, so don't hesitate to showcase your unique personality.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
Powered by JazzHR