Keka has been a silent revolution in the making from our launch 7 years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric HR platform has been well-received by more than 8500 businesses across the globe. The passion and the extreme ownership that our people bring to the table are contagious. Our open culture encourages our people to innovate, regardless of their function and across departmental boundaries.
In this newly created role, you'll track and drive strategic and operational alignment across all functions including marketing, sales, and customer success. You will work with our GTM leadership to identify trends, provide data-driven insights, and improve processes and collaboration across functions throughout the customer lifecycle. You will identify opportunities to drive revenue, build go-to-market strategies, and execute them through programs.
- This role reports to the CEO.
- Develop and execute a global revenue growth and retention strategy aligning with KekaHR’s objectives and opportunities in the market.
- Design and drive the annual operating planning across all GTM functions. Build out territory management across all GTM teams, including account segmentation, coverage across teams, and service levels across customer tiers.
- Implement quotas, commissions, and performance reporting across the GTM org - individual and function-wise, aligning it to defined OKRs.
- Create alignment across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Customer support, thereby optimizing the revenue model.
- Program-managed cross-functional revenue-driving initiatives across teams.
- Hire, mentor, and develop the revenue operations team into a highly effective and skilled function with analytical and functional expertise.
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analytics, productivity metrics, and KPI monitoring for all GTM teams.
- Align on the North Star KPIs to track sales and success team results and build out the communication/action based on them.
- Provide analytical support and thought leadership to make data-driven decisions.
- Design sales and CS models across segments, their quotas, and compensation plans. Own the end-to-end process of compensation across GTM teams.
- Deliver sales and retention forecast models, working closely with the GTM leadership.
- Analyze key performance metrics, identify trends and insights, areas for improvement, and provide actionable insights to optimize GTM operations.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales, marketing, customer success, and customer support processes at KekaHR.
- Partner with Finance and Legal to build out a world-class deal desk process.
- Define and implement rules of engagement and handoffs between GTM teams to ensure efficiency across functions (e.g. lead, sales, onboarding, customer success, renewals, etc.).
- Optimize sales and CS processes, from lead generation to deal closure to retention and expansion, to enhance the efficiency of these teams.
- Work with GTM leaders in creating the playbooks for these functions.
- Enforce and monitor data hygiene across the customer journey and platforms.
Tools and Technology
- Own the migration of CRM to Salesforce, partnering with the vendors and consultants.
- Act as an owner for our sales, marketing, and customer success tools and systems, implement and ensure adoption.
- Build automation using sales and BI tools to improve the efficiency of the GTM teams.
- Build out an optimal, integrated tech stack to help drive KekaHR’s growth strategy.
Requirements for the role
- 6-12 years of running Revenue Operations in software products/SaaS.
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, preferably at a B2B SaaS organization.
- Proven experience of at least three years of leading and building teams in a leadership role.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize effectively.
- Experience in delivering recommendations and insights to drive visibility, predictability, and go-to-market performance.