Job Title: Sales Operations Specialist
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
FLSA Status: Full time, Exempt
Supervisory Position: No
The Sales Operations Specialist utilizes their problem-solving skills, attention to detail and customer service mentality to own advertising fulfillment and compliance across the Scotsman Guide advertising platform. This position will administer, manage, optimize, and report on client campaigns while working directly with advertisers to onboard, and ensure client retention. Additionally, the Sales Operations Specialist collaborates with production and accounting departments to ensure that advertising across the Scotsman Guide platform is fulfilled according to contract terms. This position will also help the sales and marketing teams to manage inbound advertising leads.
Advertiser Database Administration
- Ensure completed magazine advertising data and information is delivered to the Production department by each monthly deadline.
- Proofs magazine listings and lender directories for accuracy.
- Cross-references advertiser changes and ensures accuracy of production updates.
- Ensure new advertisers are set up and configured according to their sales contract and parameter submissions.
- Work with sales team to optimize Advertiser performance in Lender Search
- Update advertiser’s products, settings, lending, and contact information accurately and in a timely manner
Ad Operations and Campaign Optimization
- Schedules and activates new client campaigns to various product platforms.
- Monitors and optimizes campaign performance to ensure successful delivery in line with expectations.
- Works directly with advertisers to ensure data accurately represents advertisers’ current loan products.
- Collaborates internally to adjust parameters needed to achieve campaign performance expectations.
- Develops and delivers scheduled campaign performance reporting in coordination with sales.
- Coordinates with Engineering on technical issues, new feature requests, and product or reporting enhancements.
Client Service and Retention
- Works directly with advertisers to onboard new campaigns leveraging best practices for success.
- Conducts quarterly advertiser reviews to identify any required updates or changes.
- Continually reviews, updates, and optimizes advertiser profiles and listing information.
- Manages general customer service phone queues and inboxes and resolves or redirects as needed.
- Coordinates with Sales and Accounting to re-activate or pause campaigns based on payment status.
- Shares client feedback internally to improve products & processes.
- Manages lender compliance procedures and protocols.
- Manages new advertiser compliance documentation process.
- Authenticates PDL (Proven Direct Lender) advertiser status.
- Re-verifies lenders as needed (user complaint, etc.)
Sales Lead Management
- Evaluate incoming advertiser leads to determine what is a priority.
- Research incoming advertiser leads as needed to assess fit for our platform.
- Enter new leads in CRM & distribute to sales staff.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Client success, sales support, or ad operations experience in an advertising environment preferred.
- Mortgage industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of mortgage origination and underwriting processes preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and proof data.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Experience with ad operations and ad servers preferred.
- Proven success supporting client retention.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, namely Excel, Outlook & Word
- Experience with PowerBi, WordPress, sales process, and CRM software.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life, LTD, PTO (Paid Time Off)
Monday to Friday
Position Requires being onsite 4 days a week with 1-day remote option.
No travel required for this position.
The physical requirements and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires bending and lifting to 15 lbs. on an occasional basis.
The office environment has good conditions with limited safety concerns.
This position offers a competitive salary along with benefits package including health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, and opportunities for professional development. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for operations and a drive for continuous improvement, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Bothell, WA 98021