About Us:Interface Systems is a leading managed service provider delivering business security, managed network, UCaaS, and business intelligence solutions to distributed enterprises. We enhance security, streamline connectivity, optimize operations, and reduce IT costs, maximizing ROI for the nation’s top brands. Our company vision is to enable enterprises to innovate faster and adapt to market forces. We bring this to life through our mission of inspiring B2C enterprises to deliver amazing customer experiences by safeguarding people and assets, enabling seamless connectivity solutions, and uncovering business insights.
Our mantra as a team is relentless customer support. We are passionate, and quite honestly obsessed, about delivering an amazing customer experience. We do this through fostering an Interface company culture for our employees focused around collaboration, commitment and fun. Come join our dynamic and growing team and make a direct impact in a company committed to growth and transformation, all in service of delighting our customers and our employees.
Overview:Interface Systems is seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to join our dynamic Go To Market (GTM) team!
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly skilled and results-driven professional with a strong background in sales operations and analytics. They possess exceptional leadership and communication skills with a history of driving cross-functional collaboration. They should be adept at implementing data-driven strategies, optimizing sales processes, and driving revenue growth. The candidate will need to be a proactive problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for driving operational efficiency and maximizing revenue.
At Interface we’re committed to building a better future – from the way we run our business, to delivering relentless support to our customers, caring for our employees, and giving back to our communities. Put your talent to work with us – love your job.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations to develop and implement transparent KPI reporting across teams
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline health, velocity, win/loss rate by product & vertical, quota attainment, and ESP process
- Collaborate across GTM and Operations departments to continually measure, maintain, and improve the Booked to Billed Process.
- Own and maintain Salesforce best practices and coordinate with our Enablement, Customer Data, and IT teams to stay abreast of new features and integrations
- Define, Implement, and revise operational policies and guidelines within the GTM Organization (SFDC Business Rules)
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B company (ideally in a Revenue Operations/Sales Operations/Business Process Optimization role)
- Extremely competent in Salesforce, Microsoft Excel/Sheets
- Oracle/CPQ knowledge especially in regards to Salesforce integration preferred
- Effective problem solver with strong business acumen, creativity, and analytical skills
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- Successful completion of a background screening process.
EEO Statement:Interface Systems will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment, or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; for rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.
Interface Systems will, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the Interface Systems, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote