We are looking for new team members to join our rapidly growing RevOps team in New York!
As a RevOps Manager, you will work closely with our US Mid-Market leadership team and global Revenue Operations team, playing an instrumental role for our revenue departments, with significant responsibility and impact on the business.
About The Role
- Collaborate with the Mid-Market segment leadership to drive data-influenced decisions.
- Identify pain points and business opportunities, and lead growth initiatives.
- Be the go-to person for operational and data needs across departments like sales, customer success, partnerships and more.
- Manage dashboards and workspaces, lead data meetings, and support day-to-day operations for the Mid-Market segment.
- 4-6 years of experience in revenue operations roles or similar (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Expertise in Salesforce, Google Sheets, Looker/Tableau, SQL (an advantage).
- Strong presentation skills, translating complex data into actionable insights.
- Curiosity, ambition, proactiveness, and strong collaboration and communication skills.
What Monday.com Can Offer You
- Opportunity to join a well-funded, proven company with big ambitions, competitive salary and benefits package, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- An amazing company culture that values transparency and collaboration while never forgetting to have fun while we work!
- Monthly stipends for food, wellness, and commuter/remote work
- Fully dedicated learning and development team that provides opportunities for our employees to hone and gain new skills
- Award-winning work environment - named a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn as well as “Great Place To Work” certified
- We foster diversity, inclusion, and belonging through our Employee Resource Groups in addition to providing access to resources and education to support our team, facilitate conversations, and encourage understanding
- A global work environment with employees in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, Denver, London, Kyiv, Sydney, São Paulo, and Tokyo
Please note that this role is on a hybrid model in our NYC location.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available. monday.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
For New York City-based hires only: Compensation Range: $120,00-$160,000 base salary, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. In addition to base salary, the role includes opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or equity based on Company’s plans and in accordance with Company’s policies. Compensation finally awarded to the candidate will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of New York City may differ based on the cost of labor and such additional factors for such other locations.