The Head of Sales Operations is a business critical function and is an essential role to support our sales growth strategy.
The role is the counterpart to the Head of Sales, and provides the process support, sales governance and business control. It is a cross functional position and is intended to drive collaboration between Sales Channels and Supply Chain.
The position is responsible for the development of the sales operations to support the UK business strategy and ensure the Country meets the Company growth targets regarding growth & profitability.
Core accountabilities include: Sales Support, Commercial Business Management, Volume Planning & Inventory Management.
Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Internal Sales Representation (select accounts)
- Dealer / Area Business Manager Support
- e-Comm Support and Community Management
- Complaints Procedure & Case Management
- Customer Order Processing & Oversight
- Phone System Integration & KPI Management
- Lead the S&Op Process, Monthly Cycle Planning and Governance
- Forecast Ownership, Accuracy and Inventory Management
- Generate an Optimised Demand Plan aligning Finance, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing Functions
- PSO (Pre-Season Order) Process and Order Management
- Master Data Ownership
- Pricing and Campaign Management
- Dealer Credit Management and Alignment with Finance
- SELDIS (Dealer Agreement) Co-ordination and Contract Management
- Dealer CRM and New Dealer Start-Up Onboarding
- Oversight of Operating Lease Products to both Consumer and B2B
- FCA Compliance & Consumer Rights (Process and Compliance)
- Sales and Pricing Analysis
- Lead the Implementation of Dealer Trade Terms
- Ensure Governance and Compliance Requirements are Implemented and Adhered to in-line with FCA Standards
- Future System & Support Planning
Skills & Qualifications:
You will be entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results orientated who enjoys managing people and leading change.
Your strategic capabilities are insights driven and customer orientated.
You are required to have strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- A degree in economics, business administration or similar relevant education / experience
- Experience of leading and delivering change within a sales operations functional area
- Experience of working with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience managing customer service / sales administration & engaging a team to improve performance
- Understanding of P&L, financial budgeting and cost management processes with an operational environment
- Understanding of ERP system processes & key system functions related to demand planning and forecasting
- Knowledge of operating lease products with ability to articulate differences between consumer and B2B offerings
- An understanding of regulatory requirements for financial products and credit broking activities
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An understanding of logistics and supply chains would be advantageous.
Last date to apply:
We are continuously accepting applications