Sales Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: US Remote
Supplier.io powers the industry’s most successful responsible sourcing programs. Working as a trusted advisor to the responsible sourcing community, Supplier.io's mission is to support every program by providing innovative and superior end-to-end responsible sourcing solutions. Equipped with unparalleled data intelligence, superior technology, and expert guidance, Supplier.io's customers can establish and advance their responsible sourcing initiatives effectively and strategically.
We are the pioneer and leading provider of data driven innovation and responsible sourcing solutions. Our mission is to help organizations track and grow business with diverse, small, social, and environmental suppliers to decrease supply chain risk, meet reporting requirements, progress toward ESG goals, and create positive economic, social, and environmental impact.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales team while strategically driving business growth. This position will encompass strategy, operations, technology, and analytics to optimize sales processes and is critical in ensuring momentum is being made in sales cycles, leading to closed won.
What You Will Do
- Leverage sales and marketing data/CRM to optimize the sales funnel and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales process focused on driving higher conversion rates.
- Partner with senior management to build and maintain sales forecasting data and models and manage the sales forecasting process.
- Proactively collaborate with senior management to establish sales quotas, compensation plans, account assignment, budgets, and forecasts.
- Analyze sales processes to identify areas for improvement and streamline operations.
- Leverage sales data insights to identify trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Transform data analytics into actionable insights for enhanced sales performance.
- Advise on appropriate technology and data enablement strategy and tools to improve targeting, conversion, etc.
- Empower sales team with effective utilization of sales enablement tools and technology (e.g, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) through training and guidance to drive efficiency gains.
- Monitor sales pipeline and deliver regular updates to senior management.
- Facilitate cross-departmental communication with marketing, finance, and customer success.
- Drive engagement through sales contests, SPIFs, and other inventive programs.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for sales teams.
- Offer strategic recommendations grounded in performance analytics.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations
- Proven record of accomplishment in sales operations management, preferably with a SaaS or B2B software company
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in leveraging data for strategic decision-making.
- Expertise in sales technologies, CRM systems, and analytics platforms.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities across various departments.
- Experience in sales strategy development, process optimization, and performance improvement.
- Results-oriented mindset with a passion for fostering innovation and growth.