Sales Ops Engineer
Join the Blacksmith Team!
Blacksmith Agency is a boutique digital agency based out of Phoenix, AZ, specializing in top of the line, custom website design and development. By forging digital products and online experiences rooted in user expectations and data, Blacksmith helps partners grow, innovate, and exceed their business objectives.
Blacksmith is seeking a motivated Sales Operations Consultant / Salesforce Developer who is responsible for the administration and support of our Sales and Recruitment team. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of designing and building custom solutions on the Salesforce platform as both administrator and developer to ensure seamless workflows and progress towards sales and recruitment goals. You will be challenged by a wide variety of projects leveraging an array of innovative technology to help us ultimately deliver digital products that exceed the expectations!
If you enjoy finding elegant solutions to complex problems and aren’t afraid to take initiative then join our growing team of talented individuals!
- Remote - 100% work from home
- Opportunity to work and grow at an award-winning digital agency
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:*
- Serve as primary system consultant, administrator and developer for the Salesforce environment including but not limited to the Sales Cloud and Applicant Tracking System
- Utilize Salesforce APIs, REST APIs, Apex, Lightning, SOQL, SOSL, and Visualforce for building custom apps and custom objects, custom fields (rollUp, formula, etc), record types, approval processes, workflows rules, integrations, custom views/layouts, installed packages and other content.process builder, validations rules.
- Write SOQL & SOSL, DML statements following Salesforce best practices in compliance with Governor Limits
- Provide support related to third-party integrated apps, workflows and integrated software including but not limited to sales platforms, messaging systems, call and record apps, online scraping tools, etc. to create organizational efficiencies and automation linking
- Build and own the reporting and analytics projects that allow strategic insights into the performance of the sales organization, drive and monitor the organization, and enable the global processes to scale with our growth
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine task
- Support end users with questions or system issues; work with leadership to track, prioritize and resolve any system bugs
- Design and implement new Salesforce interfaces and processes and then facilitate user adoption
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream s, systems and processes to effectively balance user-requested functionality with long term platform stability and scalability
- Manage complex data using MySQL for both cPanel and Google Cloud Platform to support data imports, de-duping, backups and data cleansing using Skyvia/Cloudingo
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security) and maintain appropriate documentation
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer and consultant
- Saleforce Certificates: ADM 201, DEV 401, and/or Platform Developer I or II.
- 3+ years experience coding against Salesforce APIs
- 3+ years proficient experience with Apex, Lightning, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, REST APIs
- Bonus to have experience with Python, MySQL, and/or PHP
- Bonus to have Sales Cloud consultant certifications (Platform Builder Cert)
- Bonus to have ADM 221 certificate
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote