Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Associate Sales Operations Analyst for a Contract assignment with one of our premier SaaS clients in Lehi, UT.
The Associate Sales Operations Analyst will work directly with Sales Managers, Sales Operations and Sales insight to support our sales teams to provide timely and accurate analytics to help them manage the team's retention efforts. They will assist the Sales Managers and their sales teams in providing accurate renewals forecasting, pipeline and ad hoc reporting. This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving sales environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and towards a deadline. The Associate SOA will possess analytical skills and the ability to work as a team, not only with the Sales Managers but with their Sales Operations colleagues. Work with extended teams and outside resources to ensure market analysis data.
- Work directly with sales reps and managers to achieve retention goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, best practices, pipeline efficiencies and results.
- Work directly with sales operations and sales managers to identify problem areas and pain points within their organization, identifying stakeholders to solve and improve these pain points.
- Collaborate to identify issues and solutions to make business flow better for the sales teams.
- Work on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Work with internal front and back office departments throughout each selling quarter to resolve open items.
- Support the end-of-quarter renewals effort by assisting in driving all sales orders and approvals through internal data entry processing.
- Assist sales team with needs related to processing through internal systems and processes (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Assist sales team with renewal structuring to ensure best value for the company while minimizing attrition.
- Work closely with other SOMs to share knowledge, best practices and facilitate standardization across the whole sales organization.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Plan and implement projects for account and territory selection in order to optimize the sales team for next year planning
- 1-3 years' experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- Experience with financial and project data analysis
- Excel Expert, pivot tables, analysis
- Data modeling experience
- Metrics and Data Analytics Professional, Executive level
- Reporting Systems experience such as Tableau
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain cross functional relationships
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lehi, UT 84043: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you have experience working for SaaS Clients?
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- operations: 1 year (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person