Preco, LLC is a premier provider of laser, flat bedand rotarydie cutting equipment solutions for advanced material processing needs. We are a leading designer and manufacturer of high-speed and high-accuracy automated processing systems. In addition, Preco is a skilled laser integrator offering cutting, perforating, welding and other specialized industrial processing applications.
With our proprietary die cuttingand laser-basedmanufacturing capabilities, we are one of the largest contract manufacturing service providers in North America offering laser cutting, scoring, perforating, welding, cladding, heat treatingand die cuttingservices.
The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) is a member of Preco executive team responsible for solving complex business problems with creativity and passion.
The focus of the CRO is on strategic planning, product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships in all our of our sales divisions; Contract Manufacturing, Laser Equipment, and Die Cutting Division. Collaborating with other members of the executive team, the CRO will execute the corporate strategic plan — concentrating on the expansion of customer segments and business partnerships — and ultimately strengthen operations. The CRO will also be instrumental in creating a strategic plan for boosting revenue streams.
· Partner with senior leadership to execute the current corporate strategic plan and develop additional plans.
· Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments.
· Manage the global sales team to drive business growth across all customer segments, and coordinate with the marketing department for improving strategy and customer experience.
· Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way.
· Build and foster creative teams that are committed to our culture of innovation.
· Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary for sustainable growth.
1. Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive strategies and tactics.
2. Remain well-connected with customers to ensure that their needs are being factored into other product development and enhancement cycles.
3. Collaborate with the Finance, Product Development, and Marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models for achieving revenue goals.
4. Identify and resolve issues across the marketing, sales, and account management teams.
5. Participate in contract negotiations.
6. Various other duties as directed.
· 10 or more years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth.
· Proven track record of growing revenue through new-product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships.
· Significant experience in general management and P&L supervision.
· Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively.
· Experience in making decisions based on business metrices.
· Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach.
· In-office position required. Physically located in Lenexa, Kansas.
· Position requires some travel domestically and internationally.
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Business Administration or related field.
- Strong technical experience.
- Material converting and capital equipment sale background.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 9 paid holidays per year
All Preco, LLC employees are empowered to stop production and notify their supervisor/manager if an unsafe act or product quality concern is occurring. Also, each member of the Preco – Somerset team is responsible for identifying continuous improvement opportunities and participating in problem-solving teams as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person