We love growth: growing our people, our customers, and our company. Worksighted has grown tremendously in the last few years as our ability to provide remote employment opportunities and technology support services have expanded across the country. We are looking to fill many open positions to keep up with this growth and would love to tell you more about Worksighted.
Who We Are:
Worksighted is a relationship-driven Managed Service Provider (MSP) for IT Services based in Michigan. We work hard, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. As a team, we know we're only as good as the values we stand for and the hard work we put in every day. Joining our team means being a unique piece to the puzzle and a superhero in your own way. From crucial benefits like health insurance and company-paid short-term disability to engagement events and zombie-themed wellness challenges, we work hard, have a lot of fun, and know what matters most to our people.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist
who will be responsible for creating proposals and quotes on behalf of the Sales team to present to clients. This position communicates frequently with vendors and internal teams to create a seamless client experience.
Who You Are:
- You have an Associate's Degree in Business OR an equivalent work experience.
- You have at least two (2) to four (4) years in a sales support or administrative support role.
- You have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to work with accuracy and efficiency.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- You have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- You have the ability to operate multi-line phone system and general office equipment (fax, copy machine, etc.).
What You're Accountable For:
- Creating client quotes and proposals per client requirements.
- Communicating daily with Sales Department members regarding client needs.
- Maintaining communication with vendors to facilitate the creation of client quotes.
- Managing and following up on outstanding client quotes.
- Aligning client orders to match current inventory and adjusting specs as needed.
- Collaborating with the Procurement team to monitor and order hardware inventory.
- Processing approved client orders to flow to the Procurement department for ordering.
- Updating ConnectWise and Salesforce with critical sales information on leads, prospects, and clients.
- Providing reporting on sales data utilizing Worksighted's CRM platform (Salesforce).
- Attending sales-related training on key technology products and processes.
- Collaborating with the Finance department regarding any specialized payment requirements.
- Establishing vendor relationships for quoting needs, including deal registration.
- Tracking, quoting, and ensuring the accuracy of all licensing renewals.
- Provisioning and renewing licenses for Microsoft 365, Datto SaaS, and other technologies.
- Working with internal team members to ensure that clients are properly licensed for the services they need.
- Maintaining accurate records of all licenses and ensuring that they are compliant with applicable regulations.
- Providing support to clients with licensing questions and issues.
- Developing and maintaining licensing documentation and procedures.
- Staying up to date on the latest licensing changes and requirements.
- Auditing current license counts against active users to ensure that clients are not over- or under-licensed.
- Any other duties and tasks that are required by the Company.
What You'll Use:
- MS Office Suite Programs
Why You'll Love Worksighted:
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, company matches to 401(k) and HSA accounts, and company-paid short-term disability and life insurance policies.
- Generous compensation package with a quarterly bonus program.
- Paid time off for vacations, sick time, and personal days, plus a paid day off on your birthday!
- Well-rounded approach to employee wellness with benefits such as a monthly wellness stipend, free healthy snacks, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly cell phone stipend.
- Open and collaborative work environment – both in office and from home.
- Frequent employee engagement activities ranging from potlucks to company-wide games of virtual BINGO.
- In-depth onboarding program including lunch with leadership, job shadows with every department of the company, and thorough on-the-job training.
- Continuous performance management process with open communication, consistent check ins, and support from leaders.
Learn more about our values and what it's like to be a member of our team on our website or by following us on Instagram @Worksighted.