Los Angeles, CA(On-site)
Salary Range: $100k-140k / yrJob Overview
We are in search of a Country Manager - Sales & Operations to contribute our continuous expansion across the United States. This person will be responsible for achieving/exceeding retail sales and profitgoals in the United States, by operating multiple offline sales channels.What You Will Achieve
What You Will Need
- Develop a national sales plan and distributing sales tasks for each retail channel, as well as managing the overall operating costs.
- Improve the quality and efficiency of store operations by coordinating the operation and management of stores in the United States.
- Identify potential opportunities for sales growth by analysing and managing business data.
- Communicate and deliver business updates, recaps, and recommendations to Headquarters leadership and other senior executives.
- Carry out market plans and allocate marketing activities for the retail development in the United States.
- Partner closely with commercial and planning teams to align on visual merchandising, productlaunches, delivery timing, and shipping priorities.
- Participate in and support in store visits, events and account meetings.
- Routinely management, guidance, training and evaluation of the department staffs.
- All other duties or projects as assigned.
What We Offer
- 5+ years of chain store management experience in retail industry.
- Exceptional analytical and Retail Math skills required.
- Ability to build trust and relationships in a multi-national working environment. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated, with a meticulous mind, and appropriate professional conduct.l Availability for extensive travel.
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills. Facility with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Fluency in Chinese/Mandarin would be a strong plus.
- Market-competitive packages: we provide 401k, health insurance, PTO leave, paid sick leave, andfamily leave, etc.
- Opportunities to learn and lead: we provide on-the-job training to ensure employees are equipped withthe most up-to-date skill sets and knowledge
- Career development: we work with you to advance your career through short-term assignments, andnew experiences, etc.