Bioreference is seeking an intellectually curious Analyst with a customer-focused mindset to join our Sales Operations team. Sales Operations provides strategic and analytical support to BioReference’s Commercial Sales Leadership and Chief Commercial Officer to ensure focus on revenue generating activities. You love data and have a passion for bringing quantitative sales data to life by identifying trends and developing actionable recommendations, giving you a platform to accelerate commercial momentum. Not only are you are a team player, but you thrive working across different functions including Sales, Marketing, Digital Health, Operations, Finance, and Technology teams. Most importantly, you are a critical thinker and excellent at prioritization. You’re a great fit for this role if you enjoy working in fast-paced environments and connecting the dots between people, processes, and technology.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- Work with complex, disparate data sets, synthesize and distill critical information, and present those insights in an organized way to drive revenue activities
- Support in the analysis and identification of strategic growth opportunities within our existing book of business
- Own weekly and monthly key metrics review cadences including the volume/revenue, pipeline health, win/loss rates, and the Sales Leaderboard
- Own the creation and maintenance of weekly forecasting materials
- Re-design commercial processes (i.e. lead management, attrition analysis, Scarlet pipeline) for automation, self-serve, and/or greater scalability
- Support quarterly commercial deep dives & scorecards for Sales Reps and Directors
- Support Sales and other business partners in strategic digital transformation efforts
- Support in annual sales planning process
- Act as an enabling business partner to sales leaders and managers to increase overall sales
ACCOUNTABILITES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the business unit supported.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Reports to Sr Director of Sales Operations
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders, sales management, and sales and support personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; technical or business-related field (Finance/Accounting) preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analytics, commercial finance, sales operations, operations management, or project/program management or similar role
- Broad commercial knowledge with customer-focused mindset: must have thorough understanding of the sales process from both internal and external (customer) perspective
- Track record of executing with high attention to detail and dedication to quality in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Experience defining and translating business requirements into functional specifications and success metrics.
- Experience leveraging quantitative techniques and statistical analyses in support of commercial operations and insights
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and think strategically to improve current processes
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, think through problems to proactively come up with innovative solutions, and able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel), data analysis, and ability to use any BI tool is a plus.
BioReference Is An Equal Opportunity Employer