Spryker is soaring at high speed toward global expansion. Therefore we are looking for a (Senior) Revenue Operations Manager
to play a key role in steering and accelerating our global Sales organisation to success.
You will make a direct impact by guiding and managing Spryker toward its global expansion targets by supporting our sales leadership and collaborating closely with their teams to improve operational effectiveness and drive growth.
Do you get excited about being part of our Revenue Operations team and helping us develop the best-in-class sales ops function? Then keep reading!
YOUR CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
- Reporting and Insights: Building and automating reports and dashboards to facilitate data-driven decision-making, driving efficiency and revenue growth.
- Process Definition: Optimising revenue processes with a focus on Sales processes to enhance sales processes and improve overall efficiency.
- Planning: Contributing to business plans, budgets, and the development of roadmaps and priorities, ensuring alignment with broader strategic objectives and financial considerations.
- System Administration: in close collaboration with the Revenue Systems team optimising and automating our Sales systems while exploring new tools to enhance deal cycles and enable automation.
- Field Support: Support Sales leadership and their teams on various day-to-day topics, sharing insights and updates around ongoing projects, running forecasting cadences, managing top deal lists, and reviewing account planning strategies, to drive accountability and focus.
- Data Administration: Managing data and ensuring data hygiene to constantly improve the quality of our insights.
- 2–5 years of experience in Sales Operations from a complex enterprise-focused B2B SaaS/PaaS environment.
- Highly analytical with strong data analytics and enterprise-focused sales forecasting skills.
- Process and efficiency-driven with a track record of improving Sales processes and tools.
- Skilled in partnering with senior Sales leadership, prioritising, and driving transformation.
- Holistic RevOps mindset, fostering collaboration within the Sales organisation and across departments such as Marketing, Finance, and CS.
- Excellent communication skills for presenting complex insights.
- Proficient in project management and leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Always looking to innovate with a strong interest in AI and automation and the future of RevOps.
- Intellectually curious, embracing learning, and challenging the status quo.
- Thrives in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, positively embracing change.
- High proficiency in Salesforce is a must.
- Fluent in English, German language proficiency is a plus.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Do you get excited about all of the above? Then jump on board!
Since 2014, Spryker has been enabling sophisticated digital innovation and helping enterprises differentiate with its composable commerce platform. Its leading headless, API-first, enterprise-ready architecture is loved by organizations and their developers worldwide. As a global leader for next-generation digital commerce, Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in Enterprise Marketplaces, B2B Commerce, Thing Commerce, and D2C Commerce. Spryker has empowered 150+ companies in over 200 countries to future-proof their businesses. It is trusted by brands such as Siemens, Daimler, BOSCH, ZF, Toyota, Hilti, and ALDI. .
Spryker is taking new markets by storm, expanding across continents to offer clients the most flexible commerce platform on the market. This requires a special mindset, relentless human effort, and lots of collaboration within the team, which is proudly called the Spryker Herd. Learn more at www.spryker.com.
REASONS TO JOIN SPRYKER
be your most productive, creative, and amazing self - work from anywhere, benefit from unlimited vacation days, and fully flexible working hours. To better settle in - use our office equipment allowance.
develop your skills further by spending a generous budget assigned to every Sprykee via self-learning tools, training, and workshops, as well as free language classes and knowledge sharing sessions. We provide each Sprykee with holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as personal and professional growth.
🪢 Diverse Herd:
don’t aim to fit in - stand out and step up! We are passionate about many things and one of them is our authentic selves - embracing, working and collaborating across all of our differences. We are an equal opportunity workplace, partnering with different organizations, nurture Sprykee Affinity Groups and have our own Diversity Council.
✨ Spryker spirit:
identify, connect, and exchange with our herd, living the Spryker spirit. Low ego culture and collaboration, live, hybrid and virtual team events, legendary parties in surprising locations where we gather our entire global herd.
constant innovation lies not only at the heart of our product but is key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions, work with the latest tools and technologies and help us to become a global leader for next-gen enterprise commerce.
We are innovators, challengers, and proactive solution-seekers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team players first. But above all, we are all different, and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
Check out our Career page, Instagram and LinkedIn for more.