About The Role
Uber Eats is looking for an experienced leader to manage the Sales Operations team in Germany and Poland (Central Europe)! In this role, you will partner closely with the Central Europe commercial teams, as well as global and regional functional teams, with the objective of scaling and optimizing our sales practices.
Your scope encompasses a number of commercial, strategic, operational and tactical elements, including Salesforce / CRM data quality, sales strategy, sales campaign planning and execution, reporting and analytics.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of Sales Operations Analysts focused on improving the way sales teams operate in one of our largest markets globally
- Work with leadership to set the direction and define the strategy and roadmap for Sales and Sales Operations
- Lead prioritization of global programs, local projects and business-as-usual work to ensure the right balance of delivering on local market priorities and supporting global deliverables
- Drive accountability by defining and measuring KPIs that directly support the commercial teams in Germany and Poland.
- Guide your team in developing, executing and owning core sales processes such as territory definition, lead allocation, reporting and forecasting.
- Obsess about improving the lives of our sales representatives by building strong lines of communication directly with our frontline team.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in Program Management, Sales, Revenue Operations, Consulting, or equivalent roles
- Minimum of 12 months experience in managing a team
- Deep understanding of sales processes
- Understanding of CRM fundamentals and experience with Salesforce (SFDC)
- Ability to manage and develop team members, and drive results through people
- Strong program management skills and ability to deliver high quality implementations of complex programs and initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus with senior stakeholders
- Solid analytical abilities; ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required to help inform decisions
- Experience in dynamic start-up or scale-up environment
- Experience with SQL & Python preferred
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.