Sales Operations Manager oppoertuntiy!
We’re a growing and well-established business that specialise in multi utility connections based in Bury, Greater Manchester. Specialising in the facilitation of new gas, electricity, and water connections for domestic and commercial businesses.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational leader with a people focused and dynamic approach to people development. This is a new position within the business and a great challenge for an experienced energy or utility expert to map out our sales performance management (SPM) through robust training and analytical functions that unite the operational sales processes and improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.Responsibilities
- Support leadership team while working cross-functionally with key areas in the business to support a smooth and successful selling motion.
- Provide specific reporting, analysis and business performance data, including monthly reports.
- Coaching, mentoring, training the teams whilst being a support capacity for all team members.
- Problem-solving – you will bring creative thinking to daily life, leading by example and assist to reach the next level
- Leading engagement programmes across sales arena from idea to delivery (Cradle/grave)
- Mentoring new sales team members, embedding behaviours and performance expectations
- Delivering comprehensive coaching (daily & weekly)
- Give regular feedback to teams and management from a performance tracking perspective
- Recognise behaviours and training needs to support individuals in their continued development
- Analysing data to plan and optimise performance
- Building fantastic colleague relationships
- Supporting the team with projects to improve commercial performance
- Plan and demonstrate various Sales Skill training methods / techniques
- At least 4 years’ experience as a sales team manager or a similar role
- Energy or utilities industry knowledge is desirable
- Familiarity with high-performance management methods
- Excellent presentation and coaching skills
- Engagement skills that will increase probability and change behaviours
- Previous experience coaching and managing a team
- Strong leadership skills & ability to keep team motivation high
- A professional, positive, ambitious, and enthusiastic approach
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and personal qualities to join us, please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.