Ready for a new challenge? Join Guidewire as a Sales Operations Analyst within the Customer Success organization! We would love to see your background. Our sales and marketing teams are key to Guidewire's success. Our industry is undergoing a technology-led transformation, and our teams are vital partners to insurers in helping them plan for success. The ideal candidate is highly analytical and business savvy, excels at writing and project management, able to independently manage priorities and multitask, and can partner with key decision makers to drive to successful outcomes. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the Sales Operations Analyst will primarily focus on contract management and renewals with the Customer Success/Account Managers. Using knowledge of the company’s products and services, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Contract management, tracking and calculating financial metrics, price quotes, invoicing, business approvals, and project managing the operational requirements for varying levels of deal sizes and complexities. You will partner with cross-functional teams including Customer Success/Account Managers, Sales, Services, Legal, Finance, and the rest of the Operations team to align resources to facilitate renewals and ongoing contract management.Specific Responsibilities
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Customer Success/Account Managers on contract review and business terms to support the customer relationship.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies. Be an advocate and partner to internal organizations to understand complex sales issues.
- Assess priority and urgency, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands.
- Build strong productive relationships and feedback loops with Customer Success/Account Managers, legal, finance, and operations teams to drive efficiency and organization satisfaction with the contracting process best practices.
- Drive current customer contract audit and verification, having good communication with external C-level customers on upcoming fees and contract management.
- Manage invoicing for all recurring License, Subscription and Maintenance revenue.
- Preparation of non-standard contract amendments.
- Project-manage the entire proposal process for customer account related questionnaires (non-sales related), from initial review of the questionnaire to release of final deliverable to the client. This includes ensuring all packaging of responses is consistently professional, assigning action items, and holding colleagues accountable to deadlines.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Position will require less than 10% travel.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Ability to communicate with senior executives
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Extensive Google Workspace skills are required
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business or Communications) or three or more years of experience providing professional executive-level sales support.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 500 insurers in 38 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of applications that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on Twitter: @Guidewire_PandC .
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
- You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
- In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.