Phriendly Phishing trains, nurtures and helps organisations create long lasting employee behavioural change. We’re an Australian-based company which provides security awareness and phishing simulation training solutions as we teach employees how to identify and respond to common, costly and difficult to detect security threats. Our training programs are measurable, scalable and can be used by anyone in your organisation regardless of technical expertise.
You will be the key first point of contact for customers, providing support, information, and advice to Phriendly Phishing (PH2) customers and positioning PH2 as the leading ANZ Security Awareness Training (SAT) provider.
The role is responsible for actioning and reporting on inbound enquiries, support, and sales transactions to effectively monitor the efficiency of processes from receipt of order to dispatch. Additionally, you will also be providing product information, advice, and support to customers, and maintaining effective internal sales and administrative procedures for the recording of all sales transactions, as well as identifying sales leads and escalating them to the Sales team.
Key role responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Efficiently and effectively process inquiries and orders
- Process and manage new business, renewals, alterations and cancellations according to PH2 Customer Operations Standards
- Identify sales leads and escalate them to the Sales team, recording these in the CRM
- Ensuring the sales database is up to date with relevant information and interactions
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of the Customer Operations Manual that details all policies and procedures pertaining to the Customer Operations team
- Provide administrative support for the accurate management of deals, quotes, invoices, and other sales related documentation
You possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained from working in sales operations, ideally gained from the cyber security, technology, or professional services industry.
You’re able to process and manage new business, renewals, alterations and cancellations with exceptional customer service skills and you have experience providing administrative support for accurate management of deals, quotes, invoices, and other sales-related documents. Training in sales methodologies is preferred.
Please note, we are open to part-time applicants for this role. If you are interested in part time; please note this in your application form.
Our values determine how we show up for our team and our customers. We are customer obsessed and we strive to go above and beyond by continuously innovating showing value through measurable outcomes.
We offer a generous salary package with great employee perks such as:
- Flexible hybrid working environment (a blend of office and WFH)
- Birthday Leave (yes please!), Mental Wellness Day, Volunteer leave
- Corporate discounts on a huge variety of retail stores through our partners
- Internal career opportunities - we have a start-up ethos which will help you gain valuable real-life experiences & insights
We’re in accelerated growth, so a very exciting eco-system where you can get in and be part of the growth and shaping of the company which represents an opportunity for diversity in your role and a real sense of satisfaction as you see the difference your contribution makes.
Where appropriate, the Talent Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies. Fees will not be paid for unsolicited resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process.