Our Global Sales and Marketing team based in Cambridge, ON is currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst. The ideal candidate will have experience using Salesforce along with a background in technical proposals.
- Maintain & Schedule sales process events based on the ATS systems FEOTB (Front End Of The Business) processes.
- Receive incoming sales/operations documents (RFQ, t=0, Bid Approvals, COR Approvals) and store to electronic storage location.
- Host meetings and create summary, or circulate email approval template to obtain internal approvals in accordance with Approvals Policy thresholds
- Manage and maintain the electronic and paper files to support compliance of internal audit/corporate governance requirements, including archiving applications engineering quotes
- Responsible for the completion of the sales process from submission of quote, accurate data in Salesforce, receipt of PO and tracking the financial service recognition, and creation of services workorder (if required).
- Track the progress of opportunities through the FEOTB processes and milestones within Salesforce, ensuring accurate data is Salesforce
- Champion the adoption, use, continuous improvement and management of the Salesfore.com CRM including collaborating standardization across ATS Segments
- Collaborate with IT to perform system administrative tasks (workflows, permission sets, new field creation, page layouts, etc) within the CRM (i.e. Salesforce) to support ease of user adoption and accurate reporting measurements and analysis, and to integrate new ATS business units into Salesforce
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports out of salesforce.com for distribution to various groups, and ad hoc reports as requested on a regular basis for the bookings, lost opportunities and the funnel
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of Business Conduct and Corporate Approvals Policies.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
- Create and maintain Salesforce.com Dashboards for: Global Services Funnel and Bookings; individual Business Units; Marketing and Lead Generation; COVA; Key Account Management; and others as requested.
- Identify aging opportunities, duplicate entries, opportunities closed incorrectly to analyze the Salesforce data and ensure accuracy of data for KPI measurements within MBRs
- Act as point of contact for all Salesforce.com related activities for GS Marketing group
- Maintain current GS Bid Management templates within Bid Management process
- Create and maintain high level Sales Process and Marketing Process flows
- Act as back-up for all of the above for other ATS Segments and a coach for new team members
A post-secondary diploma or degree complimented by business training and/or project management experience.
- Five years of work experience, preferably with direct experience in the development of business or technical proposals.
- Must have exceptional organizational and scheduling skills.
- In addition, must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Business practices and policies, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels with the organization are required.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible when challenges arise is also important.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person