ADP is hiring a Deal Desk Analyst for Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) - Commercial Operations Center of Excellence (CoE)
*This is a hybrid role based out of our Maitland, FL or Tempe, AZ office*
This is a highly customer centric, engaging, and instrumental role in driving early-stage customer success within the Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) organization.
We are seeking an individual who has high-energy, likes to win, and thrives where things move fast, and deadlines must be hit without exception. You will serve as a trusted advisor to Sales teams and work directly with Clients in their post-sales onboarding and transition to ADP.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success, culture, solving challenges and building invaluable working partnerships motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven and Social Responsibility.
- Under limited direction, the Deal Desk Analyst works with Clients, Sales, and Service as their post-sale onboarding subject matter expert. They will meet with the prospect/client (virtually or in person-where applicable) to perform all core on-boarding activities
- Collect and review PEO Health and benefits new business prospect applications for accuracy and completeness, maintains an activity tracking log and interacts with clients
- The team will act as a "one-stop-shop" for sales and work collaboratively with Service organizations to ensure prioritized deals are executed with both velocity and accuracy, so that Sales can focus on generating new business
- Schedule and conduct new client orientation meetings virtually or in person
- Responsibilities include structuring PEO deals in CRM, performing due-diligence and analysis of customer onboarding requirements, handling and collecting PEO health and benefits new business prospect applications for accuracy and completeness, knowledge of federal/state/local guidelines, and more
- Manage client expectations, internal communications and relationships
- Responsible for gathering and reviewing new hire packets, benefit enrollment forms, garnishments, 401k, flex, accrual information, payroll register etc. to ensure the client's on-boarding process is handled in a timely manner and compliant with Sales and Service customer onboarding policies/procedures
- Manage several implementation projects at any given time while providing a seamless and efficient, one-stop Concierge-style service for onboarding payroll/HR PEO clients from sale to start
- Facilitate problem resolution for client employees and/or contacts directly or by partnering with the appropriate department
- Cultivate strong partnerships with your peers in cross-functional teams (sales, implementation, clients) to ensure Sales to Implementation cycle is efficient and seamless
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience
- Bachelor's Degree OR relevant work experience
- Prior experience in customer success/customer onboarding operations a plus
- At least 3-5 years of business operations, customer operations, sales operations experience or systems integration environment
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
- Ownership mindset, making the customer top priority, curiosity and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with organizational and time management
- Strong Excel, Sales Enablement Tools (CRM, GONG, Seismic, etc.), MSWord and Powerpoint skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and judgement/decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and meet deadlines
- Work independently and proactively drive issues to resolution
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll industry tools and best-practices are a plus
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP:
ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.