Do you have a passion for identifying process bottlenecks and driving continuous improvement strategies?
Are you prepared to make a meaningful impact by streamlining processes and contributing to the success of our organization?
If you possess a knack for coordinating cross-functional efforts and have a passion for process improvement, we invite you to join us as a Sales Operations Analyst.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be at the heart of our efforts to streamline sales processes, facilitate communication between departments, and drive continuous improvement initiatives. Your role will initiate and manage coordinating projects across multiple functions, identifying bottlenecks, implementing process enhancements, and ensuring the overall efficiency of our operations. You will be a pivotal contributor to achieving our organization's goals and delivering high-quality results.
- Identifying areas of the sales process that can be improved and implementing changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects, acting as a liaison between teams to ensure seamless communication and execution.
- Analyze data and key performance indicators to identify areas for optimization.
- Develop and implement process improvement strategies, tracking the impact of changes.
- Facilitate training sessions to ensure teams are aligned with new processes.
- Maintain documentation and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
- Extensive engagement with our APAC operations.
Where You Will Work
For this office-based role, you will be located at our San Jose office. Travel requirements for this position are minimal, primarily limited to occasional attendance at conferences or other industry events.
What You Will Bring Us
- Strong project coordination skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mindset, with the capability to analyze data and identify improvement opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration.
- Problem-solving attitude with a focus on driving results and process efficiency.
- Adaptability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Bilingual Chinese / English
- 2+ years related work experience in commercial operations management, Sales, Marketing or Sales Strategy.
- Knowledge of CRM & ERP system.
- A problem solver with the ability to identify solutions to complex business issues.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and able to work in a virtual team environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and basic understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- You are eager to learn and improve on making current processes more efficient.
- Strong goal orientation, and adjust priorities to respond to pressing and changing demands; meet deadlines by managing teams, time & priorities.
What Your Education Looks Like
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Economics, Management, Analytics or a related field.
How We Will Reward You
The base salary range for this position is $73,000 to $96,000 depending on the candidate's experience.
This position will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on company, team, and/or individual performance results in accordance with company policy.
Complete Genomics offers its eligible employees and their dependents (including domestic partners) a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Complete Genomics contributes to the benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 20 PTO days and 11 holidays per year
Complete Genomics provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, disability, veteran or uniformed service status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.