Joining King’s Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). We are a family-owned business for over seventy years, respecting our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you’re excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
Working directly with the VP of IFG Sales & Sales Operations, the Sales Operations Manager is a critical role responsible for streamlining and optimizing the sales processes, tools, and technologies that support the IFG Sales team’s effectiveness and efficiencies. This role involves close collaboration with various departments, including sales, marketing, finance, and IT, to ensure seamless operations and enable the sales team to achieve their goals. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for implementing strategies, managing data analytics, and driving process improvements to enhance the overall sales performance.
Employee in this position may interact with their leader a few times a week to receive guidance and feedback. Some non-routine activities may require their leader’s advance approval, but most routine decisions within the general scope of the role will be made independently.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Evaluate and optimize the sales process, identifying bottlenecks and areas of inefficiency.
- Collaborate with sales operations and sales leadership to implement process improvements and technology solutions that enhance sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Develop and deliver training programs to equip the sales team with necessary skills and knowledge to effectively execute sales strategies.
- Create sales enablement materials to support team needs and document processes.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to establish clear objectives, KPI’s, and milestones for sales growth.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
- Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Partners with marketing teams to ensure alignment of execution between team and strategy.
- Stays up-to-date with industry trends, sales methodologies, and best practices to drive innovation and continuous improvement within the sales organization.
- Introduce new strategies, tools, and approaches to enhance the sales process and exceed revenue goals.
- Lead process of research and implementation of new CRM system for IFG Sales.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all things Sales Operations and the IFG Sales team and Leadership.
- Lead most sales operations projects for King’s Hawaiian while also serving as the integration connection point person for IFG Sales and other Operating Companies based on direction of the VP of Sales & Sales Operations.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or equivalent relevant experience required
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Sales or Sales Operations, Strategy or Planning required.
- Experience in CPG / Retail and processes a national perspective on the trade- especially in Grocery, Mass and Club Channels.
- Significant ability to effectively collaborate and lead across multiple functions and business units while managing multiple projects simultaneously to achieve established objectives and goals.
- Detail oriented with ownership mindset with a focus of process improvement.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to activate and amplify aloha via IFG Core Capabilities and Values of excellence, dignity, saying it life it is in a way it can be heard; and curiosity, collaboration, critical thinking and emotional intelligence.
The Sales Strategy & Planning Manager plays a pivotal role in shaping the direction of the sales organization and driving revenue growth through well-defined strategies and effective execution. This role requires a blend of analytical thinking, strategic vision, and collaboration across functions to achieve measurable results.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our ohana.