Union.ai is a Seattle-based startup founded by a team of former Lyft engineers. We contribute to Flyte, an open source platform for orchestrating massively scalable machine learning pipelines running on Kubernetes.
These pipelines power some of the most popular apps on your phone, as well as applications in diverse industries such as song sharing, vaccine research, early cancer detection, global map rendering, financial projecting, and piloting autonomous vehicles.The Opportunity:
As the first hire on our Revenue Operations team, you’ll get the chance to shape the function and build many of our workflows and processes from the ground up. This is a critical role to our business that directly contributes to the success of our GTM teams. We’re looking for someone who is eager to build upon best practices and establish a new standard for RevOps within an enterprise SaaS business. Our ideal candidate will have prior experience building this function from the ground up.In this role, you will:
- Build: Drive alignment between sales and marketing teams on sales funnel, conversion rates/definitions, and accountability
- Build: Fully own strategy and execution for building the Sales CRM and Marketing Automation tech stack. Assess needs of business and propose new tools as needed. Drive tech stack adoption and reporting
- Develop training materials and documentation for sales and marketing users for systems, process, tools, etc.
- Run: Lead projects ranging from policy improvements, process optimization, customer data strategy and alignment, technology development and systems integrations in support of Union’s go-to-market functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, and Solutions Engineering)
- Run: Track, analyze, and socialize key metrics like pipeline velocity and capacity, bookings, conversions, and forecast accuracy, and identify factors that could impact growth objectives.
- Run: Help to define/facilitate regular meeting cadence such as weekly Forecast call, QBRs, and other meetings critical for sales & marketing to align with each other and the rest of the organization
- Plan: Perform strategic segmentation analyses of product, market, and customer in order to identify new growth opportunities
- Plan: Deeply assess our entire customer acquisition process and customer journey to identify, champion, and drive the cross-functional execution of optimizations that will drive greater leverage and scale in the business.
- Plan: Support annual planning cycles including customer segmentation analysis, Sales and Customer Success coverage model, quota-setting, incentive plan design, territory design, and cascading our financial plan to international markets
Benefits & Belonging
- 5+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations, and/or Sales Operations in the software industry, with a proven history of driving initiatives from inception to completion in a fast-moving and or startup environment
- Experience implementing and maintaining enterprise SaaS tools for sales (CRM) and marketing (Marketing Automation), we use Hubspot
- Experience analyzing, presenting, and communicating data using various tools (e.g. advanced level Excel/Google Sheets)
- Empathy for internal stakeholders’ pain points and needs, and an ability to translate those needs into concrete requirements
At Union.ai we know that employees who feel their best can build amazing things and we are proud to offer best in class benefits that will continually evolve and grow as the needs of our employees do. Benefits may vary based on country
- Excellent medical - We pay 100% of your premiums and 90% for your dependents
- Generous dental and vision plans- We pay 80% of the premiums for you and your dependents
- Meaningful equity in the form of options – all employees are owners here
- Unlimited PTO + 12 company holidays
- 401K match - Union.ai matches 100% of contributions up to the first 3%, and 50% up to 5%
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Flexible work schedule at a remote friendly company
We believe that our differences are what bring us together to achieve truly special outcomes. We strive to be inclusive and focus on building teams that embody that quality too. Union.ai is an equal-opportunity employer and we encourage you to apply, even if your experience doesn’t align exactly with our job description.
Compensation Range: $140K - $170K