- Great opportunity with flexibility
- Build on your sales experience supporting a small high performing team
- Fantastic team environment
Our sales division at Novon is growing rapidly and we are searching for a dynamic, highly motivated, and results-oriented Sales Support Specialist to join us. This role will provide administration support to our Sales Director on a permanent basis.
As a growing IT professional services consultancy, we need a strong Sales Operations Support Specialist to work closely with our Sales Director to support the sales process. This role will involve you using effective strategies that help our sales team drive revenue and exceed targets and will allow you to make a significant impact in an expanding team and business.
Skills and experience
- Assist with Sales processes, data & marketing initiatives by providing administrative support to the Sales team.
- Create and manage proposal and presales documents
- Support bid process
- Create and manage sales collateral document library
- Assist in responding to RFI/RFP's
- Provide regular sales reporting and summaries for the Business Development team.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and product knowledge to effectively position our offerings in the market
- Maintain excellent communication with clients and internal stakeholders, fostering strong relationships across departments.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in the IT or technology industry in a Sales/Operations Support capacity and experience working in a professional services environment
- Ideally some experience in brand marketing
- Demonstrable understanding of the sales process, and the administration support required throughout
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal and strong computer literacy with tools (Hubspot, Powerpoint, Canva, Excel, MS Project)
- Can do attitude and proactive willingness to work outside of the box
- High attention to details
This role will offer a degree of flexibility. Talk to email@example.com to discuss this excellent opportunity and find out more about Novon and our culture!