A Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for providing analysis and support to the sales team in the form of pricing, discounts, contract terms, and product availability.
- Understand the sales process and develop deal structures to address HRC customers’ objectives
- Identify and manage escalations and internal objections related to pricing and other commercial terms
- Communicating ASC 605/ ASC606 governance rules and processes
- Optimize deal-making processes and knowledge management
- Be a business advisor to support and create a win-win transaction for the company and the customer in guidance with the pre-defined Governance Policies
- Consulting mindset approach when interacting with stakeholders and the sales organization
- Creation and distribution of standard and Non-Standard Enterprise License Agreement contract
- Building simple financial models and performing financial and data analytics to understand deal economics internal KPI performance
- Any graduate or postgraduate with 2-3 years of work experience in Deal Desk
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work cross functionally and build strong working relationships with internal departments (Sales, Sales Ops, Finance)
- Problem solving ability and attention to details are essential
- Basic Legal Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (LGRC) knowledge
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication documenting business justifications
- Excellent responsiveness to internal and external stakeholders
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 800 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!