Basis Technologies is trusted by the world’s best-performing organisations to unlock their full potential with SAP. Our industry-leading solutions help businesses drive transformation with confidence, achieving the freedom to outpace competitors while safeguarding critical systems that maintain business continuity. We help the likes of P&G, Honda and Booking.com lead the way by bringing actionable insights and automation to SAP change.
Basis Technologies received a growth equity investment from Scottish Equity Partners in early 2021, enabling the company to accelerate strategic plans, including employee growth.
Officially been named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Wellbeing (2023) by Great Place to Work®
At Basis Technologies, we’re always looking to strengthen the organisation by adding top talent to join our team - we’re currently hiring for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Global Partner Sales Team.
As a rapidly growing organisation, we are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented team member with strong systems and problem-solving skills to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Global Partner Head, you’ll be responsible for maintaining data across sales and marketing systems, producing reports, collaborating with internal departments to define, build & optimise the Partner sales and engagement processes and drive cohesion between Direct and Partner sales reporting.
In this role you will
- Provide valuable process understanding and insights to the sales and marketing teams, driving opportunity generation and streamlining workflows
- Assist the global Partner Sales team with documentation and procurement processes during all stages of the sales cycle
- Collaborate closely with customer success, contracts management, and data staff to ensure comprehensive and up-to-date customer data
- Conduct research on market trends, delivering insights that enable data-driven decisions for the sales teams and leadership
- Actively contribute to the innovation and optimisation of our sales processes globally through research, implementation, and maintenance
- Work alongside the Global Partner Head and Sales Operations Director to strategise methods for expanding our market share and generating additional revenue
- Setup of the next level of our Salesforce System including integration to partner environments
- Integration of new processes for both Partner and end customer Benefit and Business Impact calculation
Previous Experience And Skills
- Practical experience in sales operations work within a direct and indirect sales environment
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and Salesloft (or similar), along with experience in optimising usage for these systems
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to handle confidential information
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to identify and address issues proactively
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with a willingness to learn and adapt to changes in processes and systems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas & findings to senior stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of Business Calculation and ROI Calculation processes
- Understanding of Sales Management Processes for SaaS Companies and tracking of Management KPIs to support global Management Reporting
Why join us?
The chance to join a market-leading, vibrant technology business that is growing rapidly, working with some of the most innovative products, clients, and partners in the world.
We’re believers of Learning & Development. Organisational learning allows organisational team members to continue to advance their professional growth and development individually and as a team. Each employee has access to £1,000 Learning and Development Support per year.
- Competitive salary package and bonus
- Company pension
- Global Flexibility (work abroad up to 1 month per year)
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working arrangements (1 day a week in office)
- Referral Bonus Programme
- Paid Volunteer Day