What We Do
We calm the confusion of IT by guiding the connection between people and technology. If a customer is looking for a better way to manage their warehouse inventory, equip their workforce, or secure their data, we make it happen. All it takes is finding the right combination of tech hardware, software, cloud solutions, and support services. That’s what we do. We’re the IT Department’s IT Department.Who We Are
Our team is made stronger by a multitude of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. It’s what makes Connection unique—what drives us to innovate and create technology solutions that stand apart from the crowd. We’d love for you to be a part of that fabric, to share your ideas and experiences with a team that thrives on fresh thinking, creativity, and helping others. Why You Should Join Us
You’ll find supportive teammates and a rewarding career at Connection—plus great benefits. We take pride in supporting employees with a total rewards package that provides financial, emotional, and physical resources for you and your family. Our compensation, 401k plans, medical insurance, and other benefits are progressive and competitive. We value the importance of our employees’ emotional wellbeing. To support employees, we provide free therapy visits, mental health coaching and tools, and meditation resources. You’ll also enjoy a generous paid time off package that includes not only vacation and sick time, but also Wellness and Volunteer Time Off days.
Check out some of our Enterprise Testimonials: https://vimeo.com/745859494 .Responsibilities
Reports to Title: Regional Vice President, Strategic Enterprise Sales
Working under minimal supervision of the Strategic Regional Sales Vice President, referring only to exceptional problems and issues for management review or approval, the Director of Sales Operations for Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) implements, manages, and evaluates sales operation processes and procedures per the organization's standards and practices. The Director ensures sales operational processes stay within agreed-upon budgets and timelines. The Director assists in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of sales operations. Creates metrics/KPIs to measure critical goals/targets of the strategic sales team using data and reporting through leadership.
Where applicable, this position assures departmental processes are performed in compliance with applicable Sarbanes-Oxley controls.Primary Job Duties
Skills, Knowledge And Abilities
- Ensures the Sales Management system is used to develop a robust view of current and expected revenue and gross profit for the ESG Sales teams.
- Reviews system metrics and work with Sales teams to provide a clear understanding of requirements to meet or exceed the metrics.
- Reviews pipeline for large and longer-term opportunities to assist in moving deals through the system and ensure capacity within the full sales cycle, including but not limited to pre-sales actions, credit approval, client experience, eCommerce, and TIDC.
- Serves as the first line of escalation with the Sales teams to relieve Sales management from day-to-day operational tasks.
- Conducts review of the Enterprise Account Executives' book of business to determine margin improvements and find white space opportunities.
- Facilitates an environment of continuous process improvement. Analyzes existing processes for effectiveness and efficiencies; develops and implements new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team/cross-team operations.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in developing new reporting tools as needed.
- Performs all other duties or special projects as assigned.
- The minimum competencies required to be successful in the position are listed below.
- Required competencies:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to view, create, edit, sort, filter, and subtotal data on spreadsheets, as well as functions such as VLOOKUP, TRIM, IF statements, pivot tables, and charts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to create a document and edit a PowerPoint document.
- Change agent with the ability to lead a team through change within a large customer/audience base.
- Business and technical aptitude with the ability to learn new tools, utilize them quickly and train others.
- Understanding the demands related to the sales cycle, sales forecasting, meeting expected GP and revenue goals, sales metrics, and clearly understanding the requirements needed to meet divisional objectives and goals.
- Proven record of improving processes, recognizing areas needing improvement, piecing together a possible solution, and presenting to management as appropriate.
- Articulate with the ability to express oneself clearly and professionally in written and oral communication.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to comfortably work with others on teams and at all organizational levels.
- Logical/analytical thinker with excellent deductive reasoning skills.
- Resourceful and innovative with the ability to find creative solutions to problems.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
USD $114,000.00/Yr. Max