Director of Sales Operations
Who Is Spectralink?
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder, Colorado with offices in the U.K. and Denmark, Spectralink is a global company with a common vision and mission to empower excellence by enabling mobile work forces worldwide. We are a small company that takes pride in being a giant in our industry.
Spectralink provides cloud-connected, best-in-class Wi-Fi smart phones that enable excellence by empowering mobile workers like nurses, manufacturing workers and retail sales associates to do their job better than ever. As the global leader in purpose-built wireless communications, we’ve deployed over 3 million devices to customers around the world. Our dedication to listening and understanding the needs of the customer is the core of our business while our people, commitment to innovation and passion are the foundation of our success.
Want to know the best thing about working for our company? The people. Working at Spectralink means joining a team of dedicated, hard-working and passionate innovators. It means collaboration and communication among industry experts with the utmost integrity and vigilance. With under 200 employees worldwide, everyone has the same opportunity to make powerful contributions every day. If you possess the skills and qualifications listed below and are eager for a great opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
What You Will Do
· Manage and develop a world class Sales Operations strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives and drives revenue growth.
· Oversee Sales Operations functions including territory model, quota management, sales commission plans, and sales pipeline and forecast.
· Oversee sales support functions including pricing management, discount and deal approvals, and channel sales POS and rebate process.
· Influence and drive sound decisions and strategy by operating as a thought partner to the go-to-market leadership team on business drivers - i.e., coverage model, customer segmentation, quota-setting, rep productivity, territory planning, unit economics, etc.
· Develop and establish a high-quality, predictable and repeatable cadence of forecasting, rhythm of business reviews and strategic planning to help the company discover insights and drive accountability.
· Establish and maintain sales performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of the sales team, including pipeline and forecast management, opportunity tracking, and quota attainment.
· Lead and drive the monthly S&OP process.
· Design Salesforce reporting to provide visibility into business performance and unlock future growth areas.
· Identify, evaluate and execute opportunities for sales process improvement.
· Drive sales incentives plan design and administration, in partnership with Finance and HR
· Drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness via the deal desk and provide guidance to sales and management on financial implications of terms.
· Attract, empower, retain, and develop the talent we need to accomplish the above.
What You Will Bring
· 10+ years of relevant experience and 5+ years leadership experience preferred.
· Experience selling through channels is a huge plus.
· Ability to communicate complex concepts and quantitative insights concisely with actionable next steps.
· Strong executive presence with ability to manage through high-intensity, high-pressure scenarios.
· Ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects and see them through completion at a high level of quality.
· Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
· Expert in Salesforce or similar CRM
· Advanced analytical skills are required.
· Familiar with basics of finance, budgeting, and forecasting
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results.
· Experience managing teams - motivating, growing and achieving results.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or technology discipline
What We Offer
At Spectralink you’ll have an opportunity to work in an established, profitable company on well-respected and globally distributed products. We have an incredibly dedicated and passionate team with supportive and involved executive leadership as well as a will and focus to continue dominating our industry.
Here are some other benefits that we offer:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan with a company match
- Hybrid workplace but must be in the Boulder office a minimum of 3 days per week
- PTO accrual and paid holidays
- Excellent focus on work/life balance
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently
- Must be able to travel long distances in a plane or car
- May occasionally be required to lift up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone calls and in virtual meetings
When you look us up, you’ll find that we have been around for a while and have had quite an amazing ride. From an IPO to an acquisition, and now coming full circle with the tremendous opportunity to grow, we are excited about what our future holds for us here at Spectralink.
Join us and be part of this next great chapter!
Please apply through the career page of our website, thank you!