Exotel is the emerging market’s leading full stack customer engagement platform and business-focused virtual telecom operator. Exotel has also recently received a virtual telecom operator licence to offer cost-effective end-to-end VoIP telephony services, making the company a 100% compliant cloud calling operator.
Exotel was founded in 2011 and has an impressive cloud-based product suite that drives 70 million conversations every day for more than 6000 businesses in India, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Today, the omnichannel contact centre, communication API suite, and conversational AI platform from Exotel help some of the fastest-growing businesses in emerging countries manage their customer engagement.
Some of the customers include MNC Group Indonesia, DHL Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia, Grab, Finmas, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, RBL, IDFC First bank, Swiggy, Zomato etc.
Exotel has $50 million ARR and a $100 million Series D funding round.
Exotel has won The ET StartUp Awards 2022 under the Comeback Kid category.
About the role
NOTE : ONLY IMMEDIATE JOINERS PREFERRED
What will you do?
- 2- 3 years of prior experience of relevant experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Good understanding and usage of sales tools like Salesforce.
- Excellent MS Office skills - Excel, PPT, Power BI, Word
- Should be result oriented.
- Strong analytical skills with program management capabilities
- Proactive and Self-starter with inclination/drive towards sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate efficiently across functions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and soft skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi geography environment.
- Ability to drive changing business priorities in all sales teams and geographies.
- Qualification: Graduate (MBA preferrable)
What we look for?
- Sales Analytics and Intelligence with Automation – Data Governance, Metrics Measurement and tracking, Reporting and Dashboarding on SF/Excel/other tools, Sales Analytics and Customer Intelligence
- Sales Process and Tools – Sales Process Management, Pipeline Management, Forecasting and Planning, Sales Technology evaluation and adoption, Sales Tech stack effectiveness and hygiene
- Sales Compensation Management – Sales compensation design and effectiveness, Quota Allocation/Goal Setting, Sales compensation administration
- Sales Leadership Support – Strategic Project and transformation support, Sales performance management, Sales executive, and stakeholder management
- Research and Go to Market – Research on key accounts, competition, and market.
- Build strong partnerships with Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships leaders, deeply understand their business objectives, and proactively identify opportunities to accelerate their progress.
- Partner closely with Finance on AOP